• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTP females are...

marmandahalf

same here. and, i love not looking 'the part'. so much so, that i cultivate it deliberately just for the surprise when they find out.

But then the wrong kinds of people tend to be attracted. Boys who want pretty, vacant girls start sniffing around, and then when I slam down with my ENTP hammer, they run the hell away. Which I understand in principle, but it doesn't do wonders for my whole ENTP abandonment issues.

Also, boys who are in fact kindred spirits tend to be intimidated when I look cute. I've met someone while looking grungy, had an awesome conversation, and then seen him the next day when I was normal and he was too stuttery to talk anymore. It sucked.

So not looking the part, while fun for shock value, has its downfalls.

Also, my fave ENTP song:
YouTube - Don McLean - Everybody loves me (music&lyrics) (ignore the insipidity of the user-made vid)

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Dunno if it works for ya'll but this song fit's me; Kate Miller-Heidke - Words

Do you think my personality is written in stone?
Are you positively certain that you know what you’ve been shown
I’m a snapshot of the person that you think I ought to be
Now give it up! Give it up! Give it up!

I been the leader, I’ve been the follower
I’ve been the dreamer, I’ve been the wallower
I’ll take the high road, I’ll take the low road
Don’t wanna be your mother

I’ve been down, boys, I’ve been down
I’ve been right to the top
When you hear me coming you can hear a pin drop

I didn’t mean to be annoying, didn’t mean to make a mess
Never meant to cast a shadow but it’s leading me to stress
That the shrapnel from your heart is buried in my chest
And its ‘not all me

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
Yes, I don't know if I was that mature when I was younger, or if I'm just immature now that I'm older. I think I mentally have been the same age my whole life and will always be this way. It's cool to see another young woman like that. I love it actually.

I just kinda skimmed through this thread randomly, but this comment made me LMAO. I know I can point to specific characteristics I have that have matured, but at the same time I tend to have always had an overall outlook on life that reflects someone in their late teens.

Not only have I not changed much internally, I haven't really changed much externally either. ;) I seem to age in slow motion (i.e. most people think I'm about 10 years younger than I really am). The funniest part of this image though is I have a picture of myself around 10 years old where I am wearing a red plaid shirt, and unwittingly I seem to have aquired the same style shirt now as a man at 33. A couple of times I've had the pleasure of wearing the shirt while people are over, so I can hold the picture next to me and go, "This is me at age 10. Look how much I've aged!" ;) Then they burst out laughing seeing how I am nearly identical down to the same shirt and haircut. :D

(Also it's kinda weird I have the shirt, since I didn't even buy it myself. Most of my wardrobe is hand-me-downs that I've randomly accepted from various people.) :)

Blackup

MBTI Type
Entp
you know your an entp when.... youve had the same sweater your ex gave you 5 years ago

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
And you know your an INFP when you sleep in it every night.

also, and this one is tricky, but true, you know you're an ISFJ if you see in color.

Typology

MBTI Type
epyT
Enneagram
Ha. Pretty sure I accidentally combined two thread titles to get a desired result. Can you guess what the other one is?

A Schnitzel

WTF is this dude saying?
MBTI Type
INTP
I read this as "ENTP females are... Insight-enhancing Drugs".

I'm thinking it's mostly true.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENTP will make INFJs visions mobile and towards fruition
INFJ will make her demons her friends

Ardea

o edward cullen!
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
^

VERY, VERY, VERY TRUE!!!!

My INFJ best friend and I... we owe most of our adult selves to each other.

We are incredible partners in crime.

We become ourselves. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

you know your an entp when.... youve had the same sweater your ex gave you 5 years ago

:dont: That would make you an Enneagram Type 4, IMHO.

Ardea

o edward cullen!
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
^

Is not an example of one of them.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I read this as "ENTP females are... Insight-enhancing Drugs".

I'm thinking it's mostly true.
Yup :) Also, they're silly, spacey, funny, and (from my experience) very honest friends who are willing to be there for you when you need them.

p.s.
No actually all SJs see in black and white.
Just like NTPs see in WHOA SHINY OBJECT I COULD BUILD SOMETHING OUT OF THAT NOW LET ME FIND SOME PLIERS

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
sharper then the average bear?

Is there a right answer to this question - or is this just a guessing game :D