• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTP females are...

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Were we talking about testicles here? It seemed like we were, but then everyone was all seriously-discussing-the-issue-at-hand and crap.

Yes, but let's change the subject. Reread the last couple of posts.

lifeintechnicolor

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Yes, but let's change the subject. Reread the last couple of posts.

I'm flattered.

Aside from this very harmless thread, you do realize that when we go off on tangents about men and stuff, we are 85% joking, right? Man, I don't want to mess up your perception of relationship dynamics. I can be quite cynical, but life doesn't have to be.

Anyway, sorry if any of my words were a little strong for you.

(I think you gave prof a heart attack, though. I am very happy to be a female right now, I might add... lol)

No! Don't be sorry! Again, even though I'm in high school remember:

I'm immature. I don't listen to authority. I know what to take seriously and what not to, even though it may not seem like it. The words poop and vuh jay jay make me giggle.

Trust me. There are no scars.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm flattered.

I'm immature. I don't listen to authority. I know what to take seriously and what not to, even though it may not seem like it. The words poop and vuh jay jay make me giggle.

To your credit, I think, no one realized you were 14. You have been very mature. It's also a helpful reminder to me to clean it up a bit and be a little more mature myself, so thank you.

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
I'm flattered.

What was your meaning behind "grinds my gears"

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8

I don't doubt that at all. I was the same way all my life. But still, there is so much time to address all these deeper issues, and they may not ever need to be addressed in your own life... Regardless, I love the way you totally stopped the conversation with the truth bomb when you felt uncomfortable. That's ballsy and I am glad that you are on the right path!! hahaha...

lifeintechnicolor

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
What was your meaning behind "grinds my gears"

It was simply a reference.

what_grinds_my_gears.jpg

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
What's goin on here? Is she really underage? Fooled me. I guess we'll be more educated by observation of how the young ENTP evolves into the adult one. So far, pretty consistent.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
What's goin on here? Is she really underage? Fooled me. I guess we'll be more educated by observation of how the young ENTP evolves into the adult one. So far, pretty consistent.

Yes, I don't know if I was that mature when I was younger, or if I'm just immature now that I'm older. I think I mentally have been the same age my whole life and will always be this way. It's cool to see another young woman like that. I love it actually.

Believe the fact that she's really underage. That's what she says and that's what we have to go by.

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
Yes, I don't know if I was that mature when I was younger, or if I'm just immature now that I'm older. I think I mentally have been the same age my whole life and will always be this way. It's cool to see another young woman like that. I love it actually.

Believe the fact that she's really underage. That's what she says and that's what we have to go by.

Got it. Somewhere in the last few posts it seemed evident that it was a joke. ENTP females are....the reason behind coronary bypass.

Qre:us

:D I find it ironic that this thread all of a sudden became, the "ENTP support" thread.......the power of ENTP females. We shit Fe and sugar and spice, and everything nice. :devil:

One time I had a friend invite me to her party as 'entertainment'.

You too? Goodness, I am so sick of that...

OMG. I am not a dancing monkey. Okay, I may sell my dancing monkey soul if it's worth my time. But yeah, I get volunteered for entertainment as well.

Yea, +1.

People seem disappointed when I fail to become my usual "life of the party" crazy self when we go out. This in itself, is rather disappointing because then you feel like you're only there to serve some purpose.

Group :hug: [we have to stop this vulnerable-me madness if/when it reaches lighting scented candles, turning on Liliith Fair music, and busting out the Haagen Dazs]

It's mostly a nice image, but sometimes I wish more people would appreciate my other side. Sometimes being the loud, sarcastic friend is just too tiring.

I like it too. Honestly admitting, for a part of the ego, there's a certain, :blush: appreciate-the-personality. And, one site, I remember mentioning, that ENTP may see the 'rest of humanity as an audience, good, bad or potential.'

So, I'm sure it's only natural conditioning due to our personality that affords the others around us to expect that we fit certain particulars of this role. As we're the ones who give them that, most often. But, like you said, it does get tiring. We're not always operating on one speed - on.

I think you answered it best, to sum up my position in this:
You ARE only there to serve some purpose. That is the nature of human interaction, the prime domain of Es.

What's wrong with just having fun? And not being the source of the fun?

Although, Risen does have a point, moreso for EPs, not just Es. And, esp if it's the weird, off-beat wacky kind, ENPs.

I may perceive the world as an 'audience', but not in the literal way. I'm doing, I constantly want to be doing *something* (and thinking/contemplating) is doing in the way I go about it. Such that, when the novelty in whatever I'm doing strikes, thought or action, I feel like it will die a sad and sudden death, unless I get it *out*, so at least even if I forget, another will know. And, in that aspect, yes, I am a seeker of an 'audience', but, not so much so they can be there as an ego-affirmer. Just affirm ....whatever the interesting/fun/novel thing that came up, in my mind, in what I saw, made, did....

Participatory audience. Like, Rocky Horror Picture Show, type deal.

but thats when the fun begins

monkey want candy
mokey want booze
monkey want monkey
mokey want ...bitch, fuck off

maybe thats why my ISFJ buddy is always watching his step around me...meh

Yeah, monkey ain't monkeying around no more. It's very evident when this monkey reaches that stage - I don't mince words, so I won't for this either.

But, for my closest friends (cuz the rest of the people's opinion, to a very real degree, I couldn't give a fuck about)...it hurts in a way because well, they know me better. Though, most instances, it's a knee-jerk reaction on their part to seeing me flip my side (it's a very 'interesting' button you off, when you de-engage the ENTP...thus, more noticeable).

So, if our relationship is worth it, I'll just simply mention to my friends, 'just quiet cuz I feel like it'...and we're good. I don't hold anger or grudges against people...esp for prolonged time. Too much effort.

My motto now is: I entertain for myself mainly, to engage myself...if others want to come along for the joyride, more the merrier, but, if I don't want to play...respect that, or, understand that this monkey bites back.

Otherwise, if jesting be the food of life, merry on. Just don't expect excess of it, so that your (and mine) appetite may never sicken of me. (to parapharase Billy Shakes)

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Lots of people say this. I find everyone interesting, at least for awhile (read: until I've figured them out).

Word!

I guess the idea behind that then is to make sure you crazies still have something to figure out.

It's not too hard imo, I love depth and discovering a person, I don't want to know everything all at once. For me the best relationships are ones that move, forward is preferable but sometimes even backwards is better than stagnant, relationships that never develop are what I find uninteresting. If you have depth, which I suggest everyone does, it's just a matter of sharing more and more over time, get closer gradually. People interest me, they don't have to do anything spectacular for that, just try to make a connection but be prepared to take some time.

Books - ups the nerd factor of the potential girl, and lets face it, we are undercover nerds.
Baubles - are shiny trinkets of no value. Most girls go after diamonds, but any pretty shiny object will do for me.
Booze - we may not all drink it, but seeing it means there's a party in the midst...

Yeah, that's true. Balloons cross the type divide. Maybe you should try suspenders. I love suspenders.

Books, meh, I'm not a nerd. I'd prefer football talk.
Baubles, meh, I don't like jewellery, I'd prefer the latest cool gadget... or football.
Booze, get's me every time :blush: no not in that way, but suspenders are the key :yes:

Qre:us

And i have testicles connected to me. Sorry to interupt ladies.

No worries, the former can easily be taken care of: "Rip some ______" The blank can be interchangeable with tits, tests, you know....:devil:

I don't own a tux. Nor will i ever wear one. Is that kinda ENTP-ish?

Uh...monkey suit. (?)

I noticed. All the ENTP females I know are or were posting on this forum. That's the problem, all you girls are minimum 1500 miles away from me.

Hi! :hi:

Oh! Canada! My home and naaaaati [sound: off]

And get a load of this (pun), i have an intervention to attend to tonight. Now imagine the reprocusions of the action i took last night knowing what is to come the following evening.

Better intervention than a confession.

You did mention something about rubber chickens, squirting flowers and such. Is it OK if those tools are a bit sticky right now?

If the chicken gets rubbery, I doubt the flower will squirt. Either way, if you don't get messy, it wasn't nearly as much fun as it coulda been. So: OK!

Does anyone hate it when people THINK that they are ENTP's when they aren't? It grinds my gears.

Do you have inhibitions of being upfront and honest about masterbation?

Stain, don't worry about your x-status. ENTP/masturbation, aside. Just enjoy your stay at our funhouse...you may never wanna leave.

No. Just no. I'm 14. SOMEONE SHIELD MY ADOLESCENT EYES!

:laugh: I love the convenient placement of this bomb, to watch the squirm! :devil: