• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTP females are...

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
i don't want what i can't have. if i'm convinced i can't have it, and granted that takes a hell of a lot, then i lose interest. like someone said, "life's too short".

i want to do what 'they' say can't be done.

lifeintechnicolor

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4

what-she-said-lg.gif

Sorry. On a side note, I agree. Let me rephrase myself. We hate being doubted.

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
Don't know what the hell they want 1/2 the time...but yah...maybe i'm wrong...so, i'm doubting. idk. Ok...sure they do.....so ya. When?

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Don't know what the hell they want 1/2 the time...but yah...maybe i'm wrong...so, i'm doubting. idk. Ok...sure they do.....so ya. When?

this post is like a metaphor for your knowledge on this topic.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
well, that killed five minutes.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Well if you can't figure it out, I'm not telling. Wouldn't want to interfere with the learning process. Channel your inner N.

oh good god. nevermind.

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
I got my 1/2 of 5 mins out of it. maybe. idk. As an ENTP female what do you want? Besides the things that are logical. I get reads all the time that contradict what was wanted not so long ago.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
I got my 1/2 of 5 mins out of it. maybe. idk. As an ENTP female what do you want? Besides the things that are logical. I get reads all the time that contradict what was wanted not so long ago.

speaking only for myself, of course, when it's something that i really want, i leave very little doubt as to my wanting it, either verbally or non-verbally. but, it could very well be contextual. if i knew more about what you're speaking of, i could answer much better.

Come on now, at least give it a shot.

it's not that i can't, it's that it was a passing interest, and if you don't care about being understood enough to put a little effort into doing so, then why should i?

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
hot, scary, interesting, possibly draining...

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Prof -don't your wants change? Is it supposed to be constant?

Ardea

o edward cullen!
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
i don't want what i can't have. if i'm convinced i can't have it, and granted that takes a hell of a lot, then i lose interest. like someone said, "life's too short".

:yes:

To OP:

We're incredible! Intense! Challenging! Feisty! Brilliant! soft... CHARMING! Unpredictable!

Like someone said... BEST NIGHTMARE! :D :D :D

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
When people talk about ENTP women, they always seem to be describing fictional she demons. Are we really that easy to get completely wrong?