• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTP females are...

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
dunno, usually they tend to scare some guys away. But let's face it, those are probably big sissies.
You girls are awesome.

Rajah

Reigning Bologna Princess
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
ENTPs.

Probably.

Qre:us

...considered males until they specify their gender*, which is then resisted for a while with shock and disbelief.

marmandahalf

...considered males until they specify their gender*, which is then resisted for a while with shock and disbelief.

HA! Yes.

Probably cuz our fierceness is two sizes too big for the female script to handle. We kind of burst its seams.

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram
I've known some feminine ENTPs! We just know how to kick some serious ass in our pretty pink dresses while baking gourmet cookies. Ne doms: we can even multitask our identities.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

WTH right! After taking about myself as a female, talking about past relationships with straight guys and posting a picture I still had people on another forum unable to get their head around the idea that I was a female?!? I don't look like a dude dammit :steam:

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
This isn't an online dating site.
Try E-Harmony.

-Denny Fucking Crane

T

ThatGirl

This isn't an online dating site.
Try E-Harmony.

-Denny Fucking Crane

Lol! I did.... It said "you have 0 matches"

To answer the op I have to say

....The shit

....Usually right

....Smarter than they look specially when they have straws stuck to their canines

Qre:us

WTH right! After taking about myself as a female, talking about past relationships with straight guys and posting a picture I still had people on another forum unable to get their head around the idea that I was a female?!? I don't look like a dude dammit :steam:

That's cuz we be b-b-b-ballin'!

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
ENTP females are..... scary for wanting me to play football with them.

I have fragile limbs, OK?!

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
...tasty.

What else?

are you a chick?

ENTP females. I don't want to go there. I have a life to live.

meaning what?

I've known some feminine ENTPs! We just know how to kick some serious ass in our pretty pink dresses while baking gourmet cookies. Ne doms: we can even multitask our identities.

exactly. cultivating that feminine facade has a buttload of advantages.

The greatest scapegoat known to man

again, meaning what?

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
... mostly pretty cool, judging by the ones on this forum.

lifeintechnicolor

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
are you a chick?

Yes, actually. I'm actually a pretty feminine (STRAIGHT) ENTP, too. It was more of an observation. Not that I'm licking myself or anything of that sort. Or that I'm licking other female ENTP's. Okay. I'm done.

Exactly.

ENTP females. I don't want to go there. I have a life to live.

:wubbie:

And to add, we want what we can't have. We hate losing.

We are your best nightmare.