• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTP females are...

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
seriously??? uh oh... sorry!!!

Why? I know I'm not.

Shake of the shackles of age-ists! They seek only to keep yeu down! >=O

Read a book on quantum theory and learn to drive, talk inappropriately and and and and... yeah I got nothin. Being 'of age' is boring. Just use the "zomg I'm young!" as an excuse to get away with the crap early on. Later on yeu'll still do the same stuff, but yeu'll actually have to come up with plausible excuses for it.

:D We shit Fe and sugar and spice, and everything nice. :devil:

Napalm is considered 'nice' right?

Canada is pretty big...

When yeu get down to it, yeu find out whot the truth is; it's not whot yeu do with it, it's the size that counts!

Most countries will tell yeu that france is pretty large, but yeu can put 14 frances into this land of ours =D

We're bigger that malasia, almost as big as asia, we're bigger than australia and it's a continent!

(I'd keep going but... nah)

No actually all SJs see in black and white.

+2 points and a taco.

Except I ate the taco.

And spent the points on a stuffed animal.

It's the thought that counts though, right?

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
When yeu get down to it, yeu find out whot the truth is; it's not whot yeu do with it, it's the size that counts!

Most countries will tell yeu that france is pretty large, but yeu can put 14 frances into this land of ours =D

We're bigger that malasia, almost as big as asia, we're bigger than australia and it's a continent!

(I'd keep going but... nah)

You had to bring those Edmontonians into this didn't you...............

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
You had to bring those Edmontonians into this didn't you...............

It's still an awesome song <3

Though... the arrogant worms are from ontario. Yeu're thinking of Three Dead Trolls in a Baggie; common mistake =3

Arrogant worms did "Canada's really big" Three dead trolls did "the war of 1812" <3

sculpting

17 pages of how awesome ENTP women are?

That's not nearly long enough!

I would go more crazy than I already am if I didnt have my ENTP posse o' ladies to Ne up against now and then.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's still an awesome song <3

Though... the arrogant worms are from ontario. Yeu're thinking of Three Dead Trolls in a Baggie; common mistake =3

Arrogant worms did "Canada's really big" Three dead trolls did "the war of 1812" <3

Ah, so it was Arrogant Worms. I guess there is some comedy I just have trouble with...

Nescio

MBTI Type
ENTP
17 pages of how awesome ENTP women are?

That's not nearly long enough!

I would go more crazy than I already am if I didnt have my ENTP posse o' ladies to Ne up against now and then.

you're absolutely right! We'll never win the golden globe this way.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTP chicks are pretty awesome.

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
I'm wearing black socks right now.

...at least I hope you don't know that. :tongue:

I could speculate, considering that your name is BlackCat and you are wearing a black t-shirt in nearly all of your photos posted on here. Try again.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I could speculate, considering that your name is BlackCat and you are wearing a black t-shirt in nearly all of your photos posted on here. Try again.

lol socks don't matter because people don't see them a lot.

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
If it's any consolation, I often wear one white and one black sock, just to see if anyone will notice. They almost never do.

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
And too rare IRL. Or I just don't see 'em.

Like an ENTP would ever admit to not knowing something ;)

There is something in this vast universe that I don't know. Whotever it is, I have no clue whot it is that I don't know.

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
If it's any consolation, I often wear one white and one black sock, just to see if anyone will notice. They almost never do.

I don't match my socks unless I'm wearing shoes that show them, and in that case, I just wear a pair of blacks because those are really easy to match or pseudomatch.

I have socks with all sorts of different patterns and graphics on them, and I can't be bothered to find their respective mates, so I just throw them all into a drawer and grab a pair when I'm ready to shoe up. My socks like the diversity; there's no sense in making friends with only the ones who are similar to us. Where's the fun in that?

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So I should look for mismatched socks if I want to find an ENTP girl?