• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] We should...

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
ENTPs are great fun.

Am I doing it right?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
We should make the others talk about the entp, I myself am lost on the topic

Typology

MBTI Type
epyT
Enneagram
ENTPs are great fun.

Am I doing it right?

TheOffice-ThatsWhatSheSaid-Michael.jpg

marmandahalf

whats your general stance on entps?

I'm staunchly pro. But then I'm also terribly biased.

Someone who's not one of us should talk about how great we are. Or several people who are not us can have a lengthy conversation, trying to pin down what exactly makes us so fabulous.

And ENTPS can :popc1:. It'll be great!

Ready? Go!

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I like the ENTP curiosity and creativity.

What the hell are we supposed to talk about?

I NEED INSTRUCTIONS, DAMMIT!

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I like the ENTP curiosity and creativity.

What the hell are we supposed to talk about?

I NEED INSTRUCTIONS, DAMMIT!

Well, you can start by telling me how wonderful and bad ass I am. Then we can pretend to apply that to all ENTPs in general... :smile:

T

ThatGirl

Ok so one time, I was sitting in the car with a bunch of guys who thought they were gangsta or something right. So I of course was talking all kinds of shit to them telling them how they werent as tough as they made themselves out to be. Suddenly the guy...Pule...sitting in the front passengers seat nods at the driver to pull over and I start thinking "holy shit youve done it again thatgirl".

So we pull over and the pule gets out of the car with his buddies and tells me to get out to. Trying to restrain myself from grabbing the "oh shit" bar, closing my eyes, and screaming like a child, i calmly walk out of the car and throw my toughest gangsta bitch look right back.

Just then Pule's friend grabs my arms and holdsthem tight behind my back as Pule starts walking toward me. Im thinking wtf this is going to hurt, when the guy holding my arms presses his knee into my back arching my chest outward.

Now I think "Awe Shit You fucked up now!" See he threw my balance and created a stool effect on his knee. So I wait till Pule gets a little closer then pull my legs to my chest using the guy behind me for balance, and proceed to shove both feet into Pule's chest as hard as I could. This knocks Pule way back, almost fell, dude the guy was somoan, and scares the guy holding me so he releases his grip. And i land in my best kung fu fight position.

At this point the guys look at me and start laughing right. They high five me and say I'm cool and we all go to buy alcohol and go to a party. The second we get to the party, I take off with the bottle of alcohol and tell the rest of them to fuck themselves. It was a fun night.

Hows that for talking about entp?

Samvega

Buddhist Misanthrope
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
They're like 3am McDonalds Coffee, rarely too weak, often too strong and take a whole lotta getting used to.

They're like the Antimatter of MBTI types.

Picture Wile E. Coyote and Albert Einstein's love child.

Nough said!

lifeintechnicolor

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Ok so one time, I was sitting in the car with a bunch of guys who thought they were gangsta or something right. So I of course was talking all kinds of shit to them telling them how they werent as tough as they made themselves out to be. Suddenly the guy...Pule...sitting in the front passengers seat nods at the driver to pull over and I start thinking "holy shit youve done it again thatgirl".

So we pull over and the pule gets out of the car with his buddies and tells me to get out to. Trying to restrain myself from grabbing the "oh shit" bar, closing my eyes, and screaming like a child, i calmly walk out of the car and throw my toughest gangsta bitch look right back.

Just then Pule's friend grabs my arms and holdsthem tight behind my back as Pule starts walking toward me. Im thinking wtf this is going to hurt, when the guy holding my arms presses his knee into my back arching my chest outward.

Now I think "Awe Shit You fucked up now!" See he threw my balance and created a stool effect on his knee. So I wait till Pule gets a little closer then pull my legs to my chest using the guy behind me for balance, and proceed to shove both feet into Pule's chest as hard as I could. This knocks Pule way back, almost fell, dude the guy was somoan, and scares the guy holding me so he releases his grip. And i land in my best kung fu fight position.

At this point the guys look at me and start laughing right. They high five me and say I'm cool and we all go to buy alcohol and go to a party. The second we get to the party, I take off with the bottle of alcohol and tell the rest of them to fuck themselves. It was a fun night.

Hows that for talking about entp?

GIT IT GIT IT!

That was perhaps the greatest story I have ever heard involving MBTI, gangsters, and a guy named Pule.

Aleph-One

MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm envious. I wouldn't have even let on that I thought they were talking shit. I would've stayed quiet with my best unflappable facial expression and then dumped 8 doses of polyethylene glycol in their booze later that night.

NOW WHO IS THE SHIT, FELLAS? :nono:

The real interesting story would, in that case, be just how I wound up in a car full of people who thought they were gangsta. I can't actually imagine how that would happen.