• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] Does the world hate INTP's? All types welcome.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
INTps are alright they are just too suspicious about the world around them, is what i noticed.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'd call it careful curiousity, not suspicion.

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
INTPs are unwelcome in this world that generally expects ESTX for males and ESFX for females. Female INTPs are probably one of the largest outasts in the cold, brutal society that we live in.

What would make you think I'm pessimistic? It isn't that easy to be SO ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
But we can accept this, because we know that we are secretly humanities greatest gift to the world. For we are SO ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
This reminds me of the INTP's hidden agenda in socionics, to be loved....

Jeremy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Never feel like 90% of people hate you, because the vast majority are perfectly indifferent to you. How many people do you actively hate? Probably not many.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
Never feel like 90% of people hate you, because the vast majority are perfectly indifferent to you. How many people do you actively hate? Probably not many.

Four, but I'll get an infraction if I talk about it anymore.
Here's what I can tell you:
#1 was a guy I met at summer camp. See my posts in the bullying thread.
#2 is my ISTJ brother.
#3 is a rower on my crew team.
#4 is an ESFJ chick that is emotionaly manipulative.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
Creepy when they start showing more emotions, because those feelings tend to come out in freaky, unpredictable, unnerving ways (especially if their F is underdeveloped). As long as they stay in their normal, detached mode... they're fine.

When I let my F out, it's like when the demons attack in Doom 3.

MBTI Type
ESFJ
With female Introverts people will tend to project a kind, demure personality onto them
People generally like me until I show them what's lurking beneath. Though eccentricities in general aren't tolerated by the masses.

Sunny Ghost

I've liked every INTP I've ever met!:yes:

Though they aren't feeler's, they seem to be aware that I'm a much gentler creature and treat me as such... which I do like. And with the INTP's I've known, I seem to have an ability of letting them feel at ease as well, and they always seem to know that I am someone they can open up to about their girl problems and their emotions. I find them intriguing and quite unique. I love how comfortable and confident they are in their own quiet way and think of them as brilliant! Also, the INTP's I know seem to have an affinity for all things cute, like kittens and pokemon. :smile: I could see why some wouldn't be fond of the INTP... their does seem to be something "dark" lurking beneath... but I find this fascinating as well. They're smart and quick witted, so naturally people are intimidated, but hide this with dislike or hate. I think ideally, I'd like an INTP boyfren... :wubbie:

blucie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
They're my people. I have several INTP friends and most are liked by most people, although perhaps not appreciated by most people for what they have to contribute (as in mega-problem solving skills).

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
are you too busy philosiphying to tidy around the house or take care of other practical matters?

Sunny Ghost

why i like INTP's?

this is from my INTP friend's facebook update: "I have acquired four score and nineteen difficulties,......but a wench cannot be counted among them." :rofl1:

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Who in the hell could hate an INTP? :shock:

They ooze zen (and grass) out of every pore. They're such mellow and smart spiffy McSpiffers.

Though the Gizmos seem to turn into Spike on the internet, with the way they take their cranky claws and tear arguments apart.

Sunlight defeats them though. Upon sudden exposure, they explode.

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Who in the hell could hate an INTP? :shock:

They ooze zen (and grass) out of every pore. They're such mellow and smart spiffy McSpiffers.

Though the Gizmos seem to turn into Spike on the internet, with the way they take their cranky claws and tear arguments apart.

Sunlight defeats them though. Upon sudden exposure, they explode.

you're thinking of the intp "stoner" sub-type.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I often wonder if INTP really understand the concept of love. Not obsession or infatuation...I get the idea they are always kind of aloof and can't ever truly be sentimental. Sure, they Ti up some sort of loving gesture...but can they get lost in the moment with a stupid grin on their faces?...

Obviously I'm exaggerating, people are not their type bla bla bla...but I notice a very distinctive type of sentimental aloofness in INTPs that is quite scary really.