• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Confused ENTP...

LucrativeSid

Speaking of molds, you've managed to make one for yourself. Open up a bit. Be a little vulnerable. Reach out. Don't think of yourself as separate. Sharing is not the same as making an exchange. Don't keep track of everything and don't analyze yourself so much, because it makes you separate. Float around, and if something odd happens, poke it away. Don't worry about people understanding you. Understand them, maybe. I skip that whole idea completely. We're all human, everything is understandable.

I was always the weird guy. I loved it, and so did everybody else. Fitting in is like trying to squeeze into a spot that's already there. That's boring. Create your own spot, and share it. Be enthusiastic, about yourself, and about other people. The ego needs rationalizations, but enthusiasm does not. Anybody can love you if you love yourself. You've just got to know that you're cool and everything is fine.

Have fun.

Last edited:

Ardea

o edward cullen!
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
^What Sid said.

Be yourself, and don't apologize for any of it!

If you love yourself, others will too. And if they don't... fuck 'em.

To OP: Good luck, hun. I used to feel that way, and sometimes still do. But, at the risk of sounding insincere and cheesy, I'm sure you're a beautiful person that people would love to get to know. Just love yourself first. Kay? :hug: