• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] How did you meet your INTJ?

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
I thought this might be a interesting thread idea.
Anywho.
For those of you who are in a relationship, or those who have been in a relationship with an INTJ I'm curious to know about how the two of you met.

I guess this also applies to INTJs who are in a relationship. Where did you met your partner?

Basically:
Where?
Why?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Both of them online, on IRC, even in the same chatchannel :D

Why? You mean why did we date?
Coz the first one wouldn't stop pursuing me and he was a dear friend. We had a great friends with benefits relationship

And the second one wouldn't leave me alone online, which got us talking every night. I realized he was my soulmate. He took a little longer to realize it :D We got together exactly one year after we met.

Isy

MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
5w4
Well, I've never been on a romantic relationship with any INTJ, but two of my closest friends are, and it's interesting because in both cases truth is I always had the feeling THEY were the ones chosing me. One of them kept lying at all the questions I did to him to make fun of me, and I found it amusing. The other one just came one day and said "you seem a strange but interesting person".

marmandahalf

We sort of knew each other through mutual friends, and then started talking online one weekend when he was out of town. We spent probably 12 hours online that weekend, and just transfered the wonderful, banter-filled relationship to irl when he got back. We started dating two weeks later.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
We sort of knew each other through mutual friends, and then started talking online one weekend when he was out of town. We spent probably 12 hours online that weekend, and just transfered the wonderful, banter-filled relationship to irl when he got back. We started dating two weeks later.

Yea, actually I wonder if INTJ might be best for FEMALE ENTP?

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
In a bar.

Just kidding, in the science department at college. Isn't that how everyone meets INTJs if not online?

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
INTJ close friends:

1. Engineering classes at college.

2. Online - he IMed me because he wanted to show me something and I am an engineer. It was revealed (much later) that he thought my picture was kind of cute and that may have influenced the IM.

(bonus almost dated: 3. my brother's best friend)

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
I cannot express how amazing my INTJ friends are. I only get truly attached to people rarely, mostly because of my own insanity, but the people I feel safest around are my INXJ's. They are some of the few who make an attempt to see past all the abundance of energy/schmoozing/challenging/weird. I don't know why they like me so much, but I'm working on keeping them.
:yay::yay:

Looking back, my intense friendships with these people mostly started from me approaching them (because strangers are the best) and engaging them somehow, and then the next time I saw them they attacked me with damn interesting questions. It's a two step process, but I'll bet they could make process flow diagrams for this system.

sonata

MBTI Type
iNtJ
My ENFP and I started talking while we were hiking over waterfalls and climbing rocks. It went from there.

Heart&Brain

MBTI Type
ENFP
I have an uncomsummated crush on a supposed INTJ (first encounter to my knowledge):

Where: He pursued me with INTJ-intensity at an atheist conference :)
Why: why oh why? Most interesting man I've ever met. Instant attraction and deep connection. I had to turn him down, but feelings, connection, trust - it all persists. For a year now.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I meet my business partner in a bar, where he was that drunk that he after harassing some girls decided to strip for the rest of the bar.

His ideas are indeed the best :D. Though he talks a lot sometimes, makes my head ache :)