• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT intellectual goals

Ms. M

MBTI Type
INTJ
I like learning new things...even when someone thinks of me as a "subject matter expert" on something, I always feel like there's something more to learn about it. So I guess my "goal" is just the journey of learning more about myself and the world around me.

lol_nl

MBTI Type
INTP
As an INTP, I've always had difficulty determining goals. I am very likely to second-guess myself and rearanging or changing goals.

But as for now, I want to first finish school, and then study in the UK (I live in the Netherlands). I want to learn and master another language (besides Dutch and English, and oral Chinese). I'm now learning French and Latin and have learnt German for two years (dropped it last year). I haven't decided what I want to study, but at least it has to be challenging, complex, and rational. Humanities are great to explore, but the system is too disorganized and muddy IMO. Social Science and Natural Science are the fields I'm most interested in.

I also play piano and want to master that as well (though I hate routine practising).

nukenoy

MBTI Type
INTJ
Finish my Masters thesis in Information Technology . . . . . then pursue an MBA next. :)

Tayshaun

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Do you feel the need to master a field and innovate it?

Before being a master of a field, one ought to try to become a master of oneself (which incidentally can mean going through learning to become a master in a specific field).