• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] INTP in person

chegra

MBTI Type
INFJ
I dont know any INTP in person. Where do you'll hang out?

What majors do you take?

Also I dont know any ISTP, so same questions apply.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Where do you'll hang out?

When going out, at the bar or against a wall/post. Some place that has a good overview.

What majors do you take?

None, started working after high school (Own business'). If I didn't have that chance I woulda gone ICT branch. Most likely networking.

Willfrey

MBTI Type
IsTP
Normally I just hang out at home, but my friends often pull me along to a bar where I'll usually just hang out at a table most the night.

My major was computer science/general studies.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Where do you'll hang out?

I basically don't. If I did, it would probably be somewhere spacious with a low number of human beings. This is why I like beaches and swimming lakes in the winter.

What majors do you take?

I'm too torn to pick a major yet. It's most likely that I'll do something in the social sciences. Either sociology or a kind of political degree. If that can't work out though, I'll go for a major in some kind of pure philosphy, maybe general, or something specific like logic or ethics.

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
We're there somewhere. Look for the one chameleoning everyone else yet something still doesn't seem to follow orders. You can't spot an ISTP? Just imagine an ESTP that did notice the stain on their shirt after no one said anything. That or it's the one tieing their shoes even though the shoes are tied.

Zoom

Self sustaining supernova
Enneagram
9w8
I normally hang out at home or places involving mutual silence on others' parts: bookstores, going to a movie, or outdoor places that are naturally beautiful and drown out the talking of annoying tourists (Multnomah Falls, for example) via falling water or being windy.

Major? Japanese, along with another language I haven't chosen yet.

ThinkingAboutIt

MBTI Type
INTP
Hi all! I am new here :hi:

This INTP is usually at home; sometimes at or with friends/family, library/bookstores, parks or lake walking or sometimes rollerblading, coffee shops, internet. Church on Wed instead of Sun as I dislike crowds (it is rare for me to sit and read in public; I won't sit at a coffee shop by myself for more than a few minutes; and I hate going out/activities by myself)...

Merely a figment of the imagination!

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Merely a figment of the imagination!

You didn't think you would get away with that inbetween the NT's now, do you? :devil:

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Very perceptive. ;)

Serendipity

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
MBTI Type
RAD
The few INTP I've met has been through a friend of a friend of a friend Dragging subject INTP to a get-together.

I tend to party a lot. :p
It's fun. xD Especially raves... since it's all about dancing to your inner heartbeat. Yummy.

maliafee

Check a University's philosophy dept. and/or philosophy club for INTPs and INTJs. :D

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
They don't leave the house except when they have to.

They tend to study a lot of math and sciences.

And btw, your local pot dealer is probably an ISTP.

Samurai Drifter

MBTI Type
INTP
Haha, I have an ISTP friend who I've smoked pot with. He's basically always high, drunk, playing World of Warcraft, or all three at once.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTP on marihuana is scary.

sculpting

Many of the scientists and engineers I work with are INTPs. They are pretty quiet and low key however and you have to work to get them actually talk to each other very much. They are really funny though if you pester them a little.

My ex husband was an ISTP. He took five years to get out of highschool, had the highest SAT scores of the county his junior year, and worked in construction/manual labor for about ten years before becoming a sucessful tattoo artist.

His mom is also an ISTP. She was a stay at home mom for many years and when she did start working she worked part time jobs that like being a bookkeeper or receptionist. She is the most practical human being I have ever met. Thier family motto-honestly, no lies-"If you're gonna be dumb, you'd better be tough"

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
<- Netherlands. :(

CJ99

Is Willard in Footloose!!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Thier family motto-honestly, no lies-"If you're gonna be dumb, you'd better be tough"

Good motto.
Good thing i'm not dumb as well - well not dumb most of the time.