• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Way to an INTJ's heart?

Harlow_Jem

MBTI Type
eNTJ
Enneagram
8w9
You mean the answer isn't good food in the belly? Well good food and good conversation...

INTJs are peculiar creatures... you don't choose them... they choose you. Once they got it in their minds that you're the right one, there's no shaking them off.

You can get an INTJ male the same way outlined in the "how to get an INTJ woman" thread:

How to get an INTJ: don't try to get him/her. In other words, your strategy should be to get her by not trying to get him/her.

You have to make him/her come to you by making him/her think they're pulled to you by his/her own accord/decision that has nothing to do with you trying hard to pull him/her to you. Basically, it can be done but it has to be done artfully and you're gonna have to be a little tricky.

A shortcut to getting an INTJ: research on his/her interests and casually start a conversation with him/her as if he/she's just some random person you're having an interesting conversation with and then just as you see him/her getting maybe a little excited/interested, ignore him/her for a bit as if he/she's not a person of much significance to you. By this, you'll probably have perked an interest/curiousity in him/her.

Then give him/her time to realize (think) you're not pursuing him/her and for him/her to cultivate an interest in you that he/she thinks she got from him/herself. Once he/she feels safe in that you're a person of intellect and not a hound dog, he/she'll most likely find a way to get to you him/herself.

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
You can get an INTJ male the same way outlined in the "how to get an INTJ woman" thread:

How to get an INTJ: don't try to get him/her. In other words, your strategy should be to get her by not trying to get him/her.

You have to make him/her come to you by making him/her think they're pulled to you by his/her own accord/decision that has nothing to do with you trying hard to pull him/her to you. Basically, it can be done but it has to be done artfully and you're gonna have to be a little tricky.

A shortcut to getting an INTJ: research on his/her interests and casually start a conversation with him/her as if he/she's just some random person you're having an interesting conversation with and then just as you see him/her getting maybe a little excited/interested, ignore him/her for a bit as if he/she's not a person of much significance to you. By this, you'll probably have perked an interest/curiousity in him/her.

Then give him/her time to realize (think) you're not pursuing him/her and for him/her to cultivate an interest in you that he/she thinks she got from him/herself. Once he/she feels safe in that you're a person of intellect and not a hound dog, he/she'll most likely find a way to get to you him/herself.

If I figured out someone was consciously doing this I would avoid them and think a lot less of them.

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
I would say it's up to fate.
Be a good person.
Be yourself.

Basically, don't make threads asking how to "win an INTJ." :laugh:

Harlow_Jem

MBTI Type
eNTJ
Enneagram
8w9
If I figured out someone was consciously doing this I would avoid them and think a lot less of them.

Of course you would. Who wouldn't? It's called manipulation or a slightly better way to put it would be, seduction. But if you really want to get what you want...

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
One can't force any relationship to magically happen.

Either you're compatible or you aren't.

If you have to scheme your way into a man's heart that seems pretty insincere and inevitably "securing" a relationship destined for failure, ultimately.

I dunno.

You can't make anyone fall in love with you if all the essential ingredients aren't there to begin with.

Harlow_Jem

MBTI Type
eNTJ
Enneagram
8w9
One can't force any relationship to magically happen.

Either you're compatible or you aren't.

If you have to scheme your way into a man's heart that seems pretty insincere and inevitably "securing" a relationship destined for failure, ultimately.

I dunno.

You can't make anyone fall in love with you if all the essential ingredients aren't there to begin with.

Seduction/white manipulation isn't magic... it's better.
Definitely agree with you, but you can at least get the ball rolling to make the situation happen to see if there's a chance that it could work by seduction. Not all relationships ultimately fail if one party sets out to get the other through careful planning or seduction. In fact, it could set a precedent to make the relationship (if it turns into one) run even more smoothly.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Hmm, I cannot act in any scripted/planned way.

It would feel way too unnatural.

As for seduction, I dunno, I can be seductive, and provocative, but never with the intent to manufacture a relationship out of it.

I just wouldn't want to ever be involved in a relationship that I felt was in any way fabricated, planned or forced.

*shrugs*

Harlow_Jem

MBTI Type
eNTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I just wouldn't want to ever be involved in a relationship that I felt was in any way fabricated, planned or forced.

*shrugs*

That's the point of well-planned and carefully executed seduction. You won't ever know that the other person planned it and it would never feel forced.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
That's the point of well-planned and carefully executed seduction. You won't ever know that the other person planned it and it would never feel forced.
LOL!!!

The thought of any man ever luring me in via seduction is a ludicrous thought, indeed!!!

:D

Harlow_Jem

MBTI Type
eNTJ
Enneagram
8w9
LOL!!!

The thought of any man ever luring me in via seduction is a ludicrous thought, indeed!!!

Haha, it's definitely laughable. Men who are into seduction are usually those romance novel-like, cheesy fools unless they're super tricky sons of bitches.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Haha, it's definitely laughable. Men who are into seduction are usually those romance novel-like, cheesy fools unless they're super tricky sons of bitches.
Male seducers are nothing more than egregious philanderers/players, imo.

They are fun to play/fuck with, but that's about it.

I, for one, like to be *naturally* intoxicated by someone's presence/essence.

Harlow_Jem

MBTI Type
eNTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Male seducers are nothing more than egregious philanderers/players, imo.

They are fun to play/fuck with, but that's about it.

I, for one, like to be *naturally* intoxicated by someone's presence/essence.

It's the super tricky sons of bitches that get a woman "naturally" intoxicated by their presence/essence without being a disdainful player. I've met them. They do exist.

marmandahalf

Ugh, I could never do this. I'm way too up front with my intentions- always. This is actually what I watched an INTJ girl do to my INTJ boy. And when I realized he was dumb enough to fall for it, I lost all interest.

So I wasn't asking for seduction techniques. More like- what are deal breakers that can be avoided for INTJs? What are some things I'm going to do without thinking as an ENTP that I should be mindful of and therefore not do? What might I do to hurt an INTJ that I should know about? That's more what I'm thinking.

marmandahalf

LOL!!!

I think the reason that seduction doesn't work on me is that would-be seducers take themselves very seriously- even if they don't think they do- and I take nothing seriously.