• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Way to an INTJ's heart?

Erudur

MBTI Type
INTJ
Hmm, I cannot act in any scripted/planned way.

It would feel way too unnatural.

As for seduction, I dunno, I can be seductive, and provocative, but never with the intent to manufacture a relationship out of it.

I just wouldn't want to ever be involved in a relationship that I felt was in any way fabricated, planned or forced.

*shrugs*

I think emotionally healthy xNFPs are naturals at attracting INTJs. Your independence, charm, spontaneity, diversity of interest, and authenticity are intoxicating and just frightening enough to be irresistable.

I am guessing that an ENTP could attract INTJs similarly, but I don't think if I've met a female one to know.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I think emotionally healthy xNFPs are naturals at attracting INTJs. Your independence, charm, spontaneity, diversity of interest, and authenticity are intoxicating and just frightening enough to be irresistable.

aww thats sweet :hug:

Erudur

MBTI Type
INTJ
The other thing is not to come on too strong, and to engage in mind stimulating conversations.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I got mine by challenging him, calling him arrogant and being his best friend :D

Mitzy

brat
MBTI Type
ENTP

I am guessing that an ENTP could attract INTJs similarly, but I don't think if I've met a female one to know.

entp's are the same. PLUS 5 star winning personalities, natural charm and charisma, and have sexual sarcasm and wit!

i never met an intj guy. i think it would be fun, though.

maliafee

entp's are the same. PLUS 5 star winning personalities, natural charm and charisma, and have sexual sarcasm and wit!

i never met an intj guy. i think it would be fun, though.

If you see someone walking by who seems to not be physically at home on this earth, it is probably an INTJ... :hug:

Jgib5328

MBTI Type
INTJ
You can get an INTJ male the same way outlined in the "how to get an INTJ woman" thread:

How to get an INTJ: don't try to get him/her. In other words, your strategy should be to get her by not trying to get him/her.

You have to make him/her come to you by making him/her think they're pulled to you by his/her own accord/decision that has nothing to do with you trying hard to pull him/her to you. Basically, it can be done but it has to be done artfully and you're gonna have to be a little tricky.

A shortcut to getting an INTJ: research on his/her interests and casually start a conversation with him/her as if he/she's just some random person you're having an interesting conversation with and then just as you see him/her getting maybe a little excited/interested, ignore him/her for a bit as if he/she's not a person of much significance to you. By this, you'll probably have perked an interest/curiousity in him/her.

Then give him/her time to realize (think) you're not pursuing him/her and for him/her to cultivate an interest in you that he/she thinks she got from him/herself. Once he/she feels safe in that you're a person of intellect and not a hound dog, he/she'll most likely find a way to get to you him/herself.

I strongly disagree with this, I would just assume the other person had no interest in me and would move on, or if I started getting interested in the person, I'd feel dejected because I would think that they didn't like me back and would start harboring ill-will towards them.

maliafee

I strongly disagree with this, I would just assume the other person had no interest in me and would move on, or if I started getting interested in the person, I'd feel dejected because I would think that they didn't like me back and would start harboring ill-will towards them.

I've seen my INTJ brother do just that. :yes:

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Also, be gentle with INTJs. They have feelings too.

This has the potential to be a really bad advice.

Since it is far more likely that you will get the attention of INTJ if you are somewhat rude/mean and play hard to get. Of course you must not go too far.

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't think this strategy would ever work on me.

A shortcut to getting an INTJ: research on his/her interests and casually start a conversation with him/her as if he/she's just some random person you're having an interesting conversation with and then just as you see him/her getting maybe a little excited/interested, ignore him/her for a bit as if he/she's not a person of much significance to you.

<- at this point, I'd propably shrug and move along without further hesitation. I have more than enough peers to tag along with, I wouldn't really care about the fact that she's ignoring me, even if I'd be interested in her. A few nice debates are rarely worth the price of engaging a tiresome social dogfight. On the other hand, I really like flirty and playful girls - if they're behaving naturally while still managing to "break through" my barriers... well, no more tricks are needed.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
You know, food has always worked pretty good on me. So yeah, I'm going to have to go with food.

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
Mine found me moping around...:) I didn't do anything.

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
Since it is far more likely that you will get the attention of INTJ if you are somewhat rude/mean and play hard to get. Of course you must not go too far.

Um no.
Rude people are not attractive for me.
And I'd rather the person not play hard to get, that would just be a waste of my time and effort.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Um no.
Rude people are not attractive for me.
And I'd rather the person not play hard to get, that would just be a waste of my time and effort.

That is why I said you must not go too far. If you do this to an observable degree the most INTJs will not like it.

Mitzy

brat
MBTI Type
ENTP
i called one online stupid and boring and an easy target
and now he thinks i hate him
its kind of funny.

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
That is why I said you must not go too far. If you do this to an observable degree the most INTJs will not like it.

I highly doubt anyone knows the fine-line that well. Especially since it's different for every INTJ.

Erudur

MBTI Type
INTJ
i called one online stupid and boring and an easy target
and now he thinks i hate him
its kind of funny.

I guess self confidence is always a factor in how any type handles things. I usually don't spend a lot of time considering whether another person hates me. I tend to me more preoccupied with whether or not I 'hate' them. Of course my negative feelings about another rarely are that extreme. Considerations are more along the lines of 'annoying', 'clingy', 'stupid', 'deluded', etc. when they're negative.

Are there ANY INTJs that are either stupid or boring? I think not.

L

Lasting_Pain

The only way you are getting to an INTJ's heart is if you are a certified surgeon.