• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] nts, do you hold anything sacred in your life?

T

ThatGirl

No, sacred is just a title that we apply to things to give them meaning beyond their context. In doing this, we build barriers that inhibit our understandings and our ability to move freely through perspectives.

L

Lasting_Pain

No, sacred is just a title that we apply to things to give them meaning beyond their context. In doing this, we build barriers that inhibit our understandings and our ability to move freely through perspectives.

You did not have to get all philosophical on us.

sunset5678

MBTI Type
XNTJ
Kind of ironic that this question came up. I've recently realized that you can't
hold onto the past too much because the future can't be different from a pres
ent you want to change. So I don't really know what 'sacred' means anymore. Some things I thought stuff about, (sounds a little ditzy but I can't
really think of how to word it:blush:) and some things I used to make my whole life about doing, but I've learned not to get myself so into anything that I can't change it if I come across something I really want more. When
you come across something you want more you just know it. Something I've never really been
able to explain that happens, and NTs like explanations for everything.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
- The few people that I do love.
- I would never hit a woman or abuse someone close to me mentally.
- I would never torment animals.
- Plato's "Allegory of the cave".
- Knowledge.
- My couch.