• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Am I really a gay guy dress in a women clothing?

Cool

MBTI Type
ENTP
I do like dudes but I act like one which makes me think I really want to be a gay guy.

I have a new hair cut and everyone had a disgust face on ask, " Ew why the hell did you cut your hair?"
So I just replied," To score a boner with your mom what else"

That's not the only situation,

This guy tried to make fun of me so he said in front of all of his friends that I have a small chest
I wasn't offended since I replied back," At least it was a mouth full for your mom last night"

It's hard for people to view me even as a girl. Do I really act like a guy?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
you sound like a guy...but that's alright. :)

do you care?

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
I do like dudes but I act like one which makes me think I really want to be a gay guy.

I have a new hair cut and everyone had a disgust face on ask, " Ew why the hell did you cut your hair?"

This guy tried to make fun of me so he said in front of all of his friends that I have a small chest
I wasn't offended since I replied back," At least it was a mouth full for your mom last night"

Brillant!

Cool

MBTI Type
ENTP
you sound like a guy...but that's alright. :)

do you care?

There is so many shit going around that I really don't care but when my friend has a problem with it, it suddenly hits me

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
well...what the hell else can you do though?? ya know...they're just gonna have to get over it.

kuranes

MBTI Type
XNXP
I don't know. What would a "gay guy dress" ( referring to the title ) look like ? ;)

* skirts the actual issue *

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If you don't want to get treated that way then don't get attention put onto you. Unless it's out of your control of course, but I'd just say screw what everyone else thinks and go with your lesbian lifestyle and be happy with it.

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
NT's like to push boundaries. You're pushing at gender stereotypes right now. The boundary of a friend's opinion matters more to an extravert, I think. Being less feminine in manner and appearance than the societal norm doesn't change your gender.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Cool - I always felt like I identified more with males, and I'm an ENFP. My dad had a strong influence on my life as did my two older brothers. I never felt that being 'feminine' was a good thing. I can understand where you are coming from.

Cool

MBTI Type
ENTP
If you don't want to get treated that way then don't get attention put onto you. Unless it's out of your control of course, but I'd just say screw what everyone else thinks and go with your lesbian lifestyle and be happy with it.

Had you read my question carefully when you said lesbian lifestyle? I watch girl on girl action and don't feel anything :cry: I could never control what I say I just blurt shit out

Cool

MBTI Type
ENTP
You sounds like a really fucked up man-baby.

Hmm man-baby.... Ah dang it I really want to say something but it's too much. By the way I'm not "fucked up" I feel happy about my life.... Just not the relationship.

deleted
Hmm man-baby.... Ah dang it I really want to say something but it's too much. By the way I'm not "fucked up" I feel happy about my life.... Just not the relationship.

I'm just saying if you were a man-baby. Don't get me wrong. I think you could be a man-baby if you put your mind to it. If you're not fucked up, then you're definitely not a man-baby at this point.

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
bahahahah....if you went to my school, we'd be decent friends

life as an ENTP only gets better as you grow up. trust me and a few hundred others on that

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The boundary of a friend's opinion matters more to an extravert, I think. Being less feminine in manner and appearance than the societal norm doesn't change your gender.
Exactly.

MBTI Type
INxJ

There are many ways to express being a female outside the conditioned mores of society. If you wish to change your biological sex, than the title could possibly apply.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Perhaps I'm naïve, but I don't understand why suggesting that you have had sexual relations with your criticizer's mother would necessarily makes you a 'gay guy who dresses in women clothing'. It seems like a rather shallow thing that would make you seem male.