• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Am I really a gay guy dress in a women clothing?

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
NT's like to push boundaries. You're pushing at gender stereotypes right now. The boundary of a friend's opinion matters more to an extravert, I think. Being less feminine in manner and appearance than the societal norm doesn't change your gender.
Exactly.

Excellent.

SpaZZakaZZ

MBTI Type
INFP
Hilarious!!
What does it mean to be male or female anyway? You are who you are, and people will love you for it :hi:

revolve

Cool,
you sound totally awesome! I used to be a sometimes girly-girl and I would rotate between that & being a sloppy hippy girl. But now I am pushing the boundaries more than ever and basically dress like a 16 year old guy & I cut my hair short, hardly wear makeup & give all the guys lip / attitude all the time - - i'm really nice to girls though. I love to challenge men any chance I get. I guess sometime I feel like I have to make up for all the "weak / submissive" females out there that cater to men / take care of men. It's kind of like I have an intuitive urge to equalize things. does this make sense to anyone? Also Cool . . . there is such thing as bisexuality . . . and I feel that sexuality is much more complicated / runs much deeper than whether or not one gets turned on or not by what they watch on a screen. maybe you're bisexual . . . I think a lot of NPs probably are . . . or not . . . maybe i am . . . :hi:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There's a difference between gender expression (what gender society might categorize you based on looks and appearance) and gender identity (how you think of yourself inside in the residual self-image).

marmandahalf

This reminds me a lot of how I was in high school. My guy friends even gave me a certificate of honorary maleness, which I proudly hung in my college dorm room until someone pointed out that it wasn't a good thing (I still think it is). In my case, it was a response to the often-lameness of female social scripts. If the so-called "male" scripts are closer to who you are, then by all means, be you. And find some awesome friends who love you not in spite of it, but for it. (You might have to wait for college to find these.)

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
NT's are so sensitive.
Seriously, I know women who can't. Yes, it's scary.

I work at technical helpdesk for a cable company, I get these women on the phone all the time. They're the second worse thing next to old people saying they're to old to for all this modern technology. If you think you're too old, why don't you have someone younger call to me to help fix your problem.

Me: "Could you please remove the cable from your tv for 10 seconds and then put it back."
Woman: "Hold on, this is getting too technical for me. I'll let my husband call back when he's home from work!"

Ugh. I hate those people. On the other hand, it does mean I'm much more impressed with the woman who actually knows what she's talking about, or the old person who crouches down under the couch to reset his internet modem.

Cool,
you sound totally awesome! I used to be a sometimes girly-girl and I would rotate between that & being a sloppy hippy girl. But now I am pushing the boundaries more than ever and basically dress like a 16 year old guy & I cut my hair short, hardly wear makeup & give all the guys lip / attitude all the time - - i'm really nice to girls though. I love to challenge men any chance I get. I guess sometime I feel like I have to make up for all the "weak / submissive" females out there that cater to men / take care of men. It's kind of like I have an intuitive urge to equalize things. does this make sense to anyone? Also Cool . . . there is such thing as bisexuality . . . and I feel that sexuality is much more complicated / runs much deeper than whether or not one gets turned on or not by what they watch on a screen. maybe you're bisexual . . . I think a lot of NPs probably are . . . or not . . . maybe i am . . . :hi:

I like women with an attitude. I'm usually way to afraid to approach them though, I figure a lot of guys are, so you are missing out on meeting a lot of interesting people.