• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Am I really a gay guy dress in a women clothing?

nanook

a scream in a vortex
okay lets summarize cuz its confusing: she is a physical woman who is comfortable with women clothing but not fixated to them, and she likes to go to bed with men, but she is not sure about her psychological gender. she might be a psychological male, and since -as such- she still digs men, she might be a psychologicaly male homosexual, in woman clothing, with male haircut.

well, i think, she is just a normal entp.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
okay lets summarize cuz its confusing: she is a physical woman who is comfortable with women clothing but not fixated to them, and she likes to go to bed with men, but she is not sure about her psychological gender. she might be a psychological male, and since -as such- she still digs men, she might be a psychologicaly male homosexual, in woman clothing, with male haircut.

well, i think, she is just a normal entp.

I understand that much, but where's the evidence that she may psychologically be a male homosexual? To me, the examples just sound like a nonsequitur.

nanook

a scream in a vortex
yeah, i thought the examples were just meant to demonstrate her coolness. his coolness. her coolness. not looking for a connection ...

well, at any rate making jokes about other peoples mothers is a bit of a male thing to do, isnt it?

(not native american so i dont know)

but its not gay, for sure.

so what would should a gay man in a womens body say about someones mother father.

yeah, that reminds me of another video title

YouTube - Peaches- Live- Shake Ur Dix

YouTube - electric six-naked pictures (of your mother)

none of them fit the theme though. i think cool might have invented something new there. write a song about it, cool!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i'd totally be a drag queen for a day...that could be fun...haha

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Perhaps I'm naïve, but I don't understand why suggesting that you have had sexual relations with your criticizer's mother would necessarily makes you a 'gay guy who dresses in women clothing'. It seems like a rather shallow thing that would make you seem male.

Gawd.
Yeah.

ENTP girls do have a "maverick" feel to them, sometimes, which maybe some people can read as "masculine" -- they can take and dish out whatever a guy gives to them, sometimes better.

But that doesn't make them not women.

As long as you're happy with who you are, who cares what they think?

And let's get it straight: "Male homosexuals" are not trans, they still have a male self-identity. The psychology is radically different. "Drag queens" usually fall in the "male homosexual" camp, although not exclusively.

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I sometimes think I might be a gay man trapped in a woman's body. But then I see a baby or something sparkly and pink, start squeeing, and realize I'm probably just a woman in a woman's body. ;)

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I would give up being a woman except for childbirth, nursing and vaginal sex.

Serendipity

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
MBTI Type
RAD
I'm wearing whatever, no matter what gender is "supposed" to wear it. If it fits and looks great on me, I don't mind buying and using. The only problem I have right now is that I don't have a pair of sandals that goes well with my skirt.

Maybe you just like to explore the world of men? It's quite different from their female counterpart.
I'm not sure there is an explicit way for men to be, there's always those gray-area humans out there who mess up whatever we've tried to establish as "traditional" men. Same goes for women of course.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Everybody has the ability to fall for either of the sexes. Somewhere along the lines we just get preferences that eventually define our sexual preference. But love is more then appearances alone. :)

As for casual clothing, I doubt it has much of anything to do with actual sexual preference. Unless you dress up in a miniskirt and stockings with sexy lingerie underneath. *shrug*

jellyfish

MBTI Type
INTP
Hm.
I don't think you should go by what other people think your gender is.
"Other people" have a history of being wrong...
Maybe you're just a masculine female.
Read "Female Masculinity", even though it's more focused on the queer community. (Then lend it to me...)
But maybe you are a gay male. What makes you think you are? What you've said seems like something a girl could've said. I would've said that. Do you feel male?

Hawker45

Being a gay male trapped inside a woman's body is completely plausible, even if you would be a huge anomaly. But the questioned has to be asked if you have always felt more like a man than a woman, in both a physical and an emotional sense. Transexuals generally feel like they've never fit into their own body. It should have been noticeable since you were quite young if this was the case however i'm not ruling anything out. The gay members of society, including myself have always felt different than other members of their own gender but usually feel at home in their body. Their feeling of social awkwardness usually is related to not fitting into acceptable gender roles and interests, and of course their sexual attraction to the same sex, which may or may not become realised a bit later in the piece.

The thing to remember is that unless you are an absolute complete arsehole, you will no doubt always have friends where ever you go, if you make the effort. There are always going to be people who accept you for who are, and 9 times out of 10 these will be the friends you would rather have anyway, as opposed to those will turn their back on you for a simple gender identity crisis.:alttongue:

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Na...you are just you. I mean seriously, girly girls have no fun any way. They don't get dirty, they don't take engines apart, can't change a light bulb and are terrified of spiders. Why on earth would you want to be like that?
Anyone outside of the norm has their sexuality questioned (which is complete BS anyway).
I'm not exactly butch, but I don't wear pink dresses, and my sexuality is questioned all the time - although that maybe my seeming ambivalence towards the opposite sex.

Maybe they'er just jealous.
(why do they care?)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I think one should never start to think about, if something he is doing is totally male or not. Starting with that can lead to you pretending to be someone, you are not.

I myself am a total girl and if someone questions my malehood, as you said, who cares :D

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
I do like dudes but I act like one which makes me think I really want to be a gay guy.

I have a new hair cut and everyone had a disgust face on ask, " Ew why the hell did you cut your hair?"
So I just replied," To score a boner with your mom what else"

That's not the only situation,

This guy tried to make fun of me so he said in front of all of his friends that I have a small chest
I wasn't offended since I replied back," At least it was a mouth full for your mom last night"

It's hard for people to view me even as a girl. Do I really act like a guy?

You might be surprised to know that I relate to this completely... you ought to hit my website at some point ;)

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Na...you are just you. I mean seriously, girly girls have no fun any way. They don't get dirty, they don't take engines apart, can't change a light bulb and are terrified of spiders. Why on earth would you want to be like that?

HEY!!! I can TOO change a lightbulb! :steam:

I sometimes think I might be a gay man trapped in a woman's body. But then I see a baby or something sparkly and pink, start squeeing, and realize I'm probably just a woman in a woman's body. ;)

Oh, no no, guys feel that way all the time -- they just pretend otherwise. Honestly. *cough*

Being a gay male trapped inside a woman's body is completely plausible, even if you would be a huge anomaly. But the questioned has to be asked if you have always felt more like a man than a woman, in both a physical and an emotional sense. Transexuals generally feel like they've never fit into their own body. It should have been noticeable since you were quite young if this was the case however i'm not ruling anything out. The gay members of society, including myself have always felt different than other members of their own gender but usually feel at home in their body. Their feeling of social awkwardness usually is related to not fitting into acceptable gender roles and interests, and of course their sexual attraction to the same sex, which may or may not become realised a bit later in the piece.

Thank you -- yes, it's the body. For trans, the outer doesn't match the inner perception, and the dysphoria doesn't really ever go away regardless of what you try.

matmos

MBTI Type
NICE
OP: Tried a kilt?

Nothing is worn under the kilt. It is all in perfect working order.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
I do like dudes but I act like one which makes me think I really want to be a gay guy.

I have a new hair cut and everyone had a disgust face on ask, " Ew why the hell did you cut your hair?"

This guy tried to make fun of me so he said in front of all of his friends that I have a small chest
I wasn't offended since I replied back," At least it was a mouth full for your mom last night"

Problem solved: you're ENTP. Not even you have to believe what you say.

That, or I'm guessing you're not going to be really happy with guys unless they got MILF.

ps. if it's your friend's reaction to you that started this nonsense thread, consider literally saying to her that's she's whizzing you a little off center and you don't like it so much.

To give advice to ENTPs is to wear a kick me I'm luv'n it sign. That's why INFJs carry testicle wrenches.

Qre:us

*double snap*

Girlfriend, dorothy ain't got noooothing on ya! Trust!

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
NT's are so sensitive.
Seriously, I know women who can't. Yes, it's scary.

I know.
I mean, the process is simple:

1. Blast the first one with a shotgun.
2. Get a guy to unscrew the remains and install the new one and sweep up the glass while holding said shotgun.

At least, that's how I heard they do it in Kentucky.