• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] World Domination!!

Which type is most likely going to conquer the world !?

• TJ (Te)

Votes: 24 70.6%
  • EP (Ne+Se)

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • EJ (Te+Fe)

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • EX( Fe+Ne, Fe+Se)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • EX( Ne+Te, Te+Se)

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
What? INTP organization? How come I didn't know about this?

plaguerat

MBTI Type
INTJ
To take over the world.....

Are you prepared to break the law
Are you prepared to live your life in constant fear
Are you prepared to face death everyday
Are you prepared to fight against every police and soldier on this planet
Are you prepared to live your life like an action movie gone seriously wrong
Are you prepared to face a violent death
Are you prepared to live like an outlaw such as Osama Bin Laden for the rest of your life
Are you prepared to be assassinated at night everyday in your sleep
Are you prepared to sacrifice everything, even your life and other people's, for a delusional dream

If you answer yes on all of the above, you are on your way to take over the world.

And I seriously doubt an EJ can do all this

agreed.
Though it can be done with a tad less...force. Maybe like a mental taking over. Physical rule is so short-lived...

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Don't forget being deprived of food and water, and the potential of being homeless.
Living a nomadic life everyday on the run from the law.

plaguerat

MBTI Type
INTJ
Don't forget being deprived of food and water, and the potential of being homeless.
Living a nomadic life everyday on the run from the law.

I wou;dn't mind being homeless.

And if you are the law...you'd be on the run from those within your power and underneath you.

Come to think of it, the only success in terms of world domination I can think of came from "Big Brother" in 1984.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
well you kind of have to overthrow rthe government first, which itself is difficult enough.
Unless you are in control of the military and launch a Coup de'at.
But thats the coward's way.

plaguerat

MBTI Type
INTJ
well you kind of have to overthrow rthe government first, which itself is difficult enough.
Unless you are in control of the military and launch a Coup de'at.
But thats the coward's way.

or have the govornment overthrow itself.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
From my experience, the only way to overthrow governments is use force or violence, or peace protest marches. A government is powerful because it monopolizes the arm forces of the state. If it loses the arm forces support , half of its strength is gone. But I could be wrong, since I am not experience in this.

L

Lasting_Pain

Oh sure the INTPs have a secret organization, but the ENTP has a more secret secret orginization that will counter your orgnization; so lastly we're the real one conquering the world.

Are you serious, you will never have an secret organization, probably not even an organization, an ENTP can't even hold water. Once they start talking, they are like Joe Biden on the campaign Trail. They never know when to shut up.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
To take over the world.....

Are you prepared to break the law
Are you prepared to live your life in constant fear
Are you prepared to face death everyday
Are you prepared to fight against every police and soldier on this planet
Are you prepared to live your life like an action movie gone seriously wrong
Are you prepared to face a violent death
Are you prepared to live like an outlaw such as Osama Bin Laden for the rest of your life
Are you prepared to be assassinated at night everyday in your sleep
Are you prepared to sacrifice everything, even your life and other people's, for a delusional dream

If you answer yes on all of the above, you are on your way to take over the world.

On your way, yes. But planning to fail.

If you're actually taking over the world, you'll quell dissent. So fighting every military and civil representative, living the action movie and being Osama is a short road to local stardom, at best. It actually assumes that the world power infrastructure stays more or less intact and able to fight against you.

Mostly I think you just have to kill a lot of important people. And have enough spoils left over to keep your army on your side.

norepinephrine

MBTI Type
INTP

If you're actually taking over the world, you'll quell dissent. So fighting every military and civil representative, living the action movie and being Osama is a short road to local stardom, at best. It actually assumes that the world power infrastructure stays more or less intact and able to fight against you.

Mostly I think you just have to kill a lot of important people. And have enough spoils left over to keep your army on your side.

Kill or politically destroy. I think I'd start by pulling together reasonably small group of loyal minions with high security clearances.

In the meantime, I'm keeping the chemistry Ph.D. candidates well supplied with cookies, brownies, etc. They may eventually be useful as well.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Minions? Political assassination?

I vote contract ninjas.

The other team, aka The Man, has a lot invested in the current political environment. To do down The Man at his own game you'd have to work as hard as He does. A bunch of sudden killings however would not merely take your opponents quickly out of the picture, but would serve a higher purpose: destabilization of institutions. To take over the world you have to do away with, or at least centralise, a number of different political systems.

It's either that or foment World War III and strike the winner while He's dancing.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible

I disagree with this, if you have to plot and manipulate, you will never get there . Millions of people are ploting and manipulating in this world and think of it as a chess game. War is not a chess game, its a Se game.

If you are not prepared to challenge death and put your life in the line, don't think about taking over the world.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
I disagree with this, if you have to plot and manipulate, you will never get there . Millions of people are ploting and manipulating in this world and think of it as a chess game. War is not a chess game, its a Se game.

If you are not prepared to challenge death and put your life in the line, don't think about taking over the world.

How about if I put other people's lives on the line?

Megalomania isn't just for the disorganised.

ygolo

My termites win
I wouldn't know how to dominate anything, let alone the world.

I say TJs.

norepinephrine

MBTI Type
INTP

If I can't take over the world from the safety of my underground lair while stroking a spoiled Siamese, you can keep it.

It's a stupid world anyway...

But just for fun - those on this thread who are honestly nurturing a secret plot for world domination, raise your hands.

Higher.

O.K.... Guards - seize them!

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
either way, you have to challenge the law sooner or later.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Only if you have a firm belief in institutions.

As a Chart The Course kinda guy, I'll be advising my World Dominator<tm> and his team of make-up artists, that there is no law, only people following laws.