• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] The Official: If You Were An NF For A Day........

nanook

a scream in a vortex
if you would be an NF like me, for a day, there would be nothing interesting, that you would be looking forward to. except if it's going to be that specific day. the day, i will figure it all out. voices told me, it will be the 5th of November, but i can't tell you the year.

SurlyAdam

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
I'd like to be an ENFJ for a day. And on that day, because of my awesomeness I would accidentally take over the world with my enthusiasm and charm. (And consequently fall on my ass several times but since I will be laughing too everyone will have a good time.) Finally I will be offered the job of world leader around midnight to which I will be about to decline, then suddenly turn back into an INTJ and of course change my mind. Then in the following 15 to 20 minutes I'll begin my rein of terror.

I play an ENFJ on televison and it's exhausting! Always smiling and being so understanding, warm and encouraging. Making people feel welcome and appreciated. Being empathic and concerned, offering my help with a smile. I'm certain this is what drives me to drink each night.

Hmmm... I wish I were a real ENFJ...

L

Lasting_Pain

I play an ENFJ on televison and it's exhausting! Always smiling and being so understanding, warm and encouraging. Making people feel welcome and appreciated. Being empathic and concerned, offering my help with a smile. I'm certain this is what drives me to drink each night.

Hmmm... I wish I were a real ENFJ...

Name of the Television show, or I do not believe it.

SurlyAdam

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Name of the Television show, or I do not believe it.

It's a figure of speech, referring to my work persona. Too much INTJery in the workplace leads to hurt feelings and misunderstandings. In fact, too much INTJery anyplace leads to hurt feelings and misunderstandings.

juggernaut

Permabanned
I wouldn't mind being an F for a day, I get really sick of the monster T dominating my whole life. I wish it would just shut the f*** up for a little while and let my gut/heart drive for a few.

Unique

I wouldn't mind being an F for a day, I get really sick of the monster T dominating my whole life. I wish it would just shut the f*** up for a little while and let my gut/heart drive for a few.

hahaha I relate

For a moment you almost want to follow your heart but your brain strikes with logic and thats that! :violin:

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
I'd use the situation to finally understand why the fuck my ENFP brother gets so wound up about people not saying please and thankyou and all that shizzle.

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
Non-NF's constantly poke fun at NF's, yet my spidey sense (Feeling?) tells me that there is a bit of envy here...

What's up with that? It ain't all roses in Spidey Land...

Of course I wouldn't give up being a feeler for anything. Not that I have the choice.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd start crying at work, since I'm already a female and it's acceptable apparently, being an F would mean it wouldn't bother me either.

What?! Is you crazy? No crying at work! Never crying at work!

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Maybe if I were an nf, I would have a greater appreciation for selma blair.

Yeah, if you were not female you probably would.

You mean you don't dress up like Gene Kelly and dance in the street? :huh:

And if you guys don’t do that, who does? Someone has to dammit!

Yeah we don't need to dress up like Gene Kelly for that.

L

Lasting_Pain

Non-NF's constantly poke fun at NF's, yet my spidey sense (Feeling?) tells me that there is a bit of envy here...

What's up with that? It ain't all roses in Spidey Land...

Of course I wouldn't give up being a feeler for anything. Not that I have the choice.

huh? I was just proposing a scenario. Your type can create a similar thread.

R

Riva

Geezuz you lot have no imagination. I'm disappointed. Surely you can do better.

you :devil: child.

anyway how about believing in god again??? last time it was when i was 10 i think.

how about playing with my imaginary friends infront of everyone(oblivious about everyone around me)???:devil:

how about introducing my barbie dolls to my teddy bear??:devil:

L

Lasting_Pain

you :devil: child.

anyway how about believing in god again??? last time it was when i was 10 i think.

how about playing with my imaginary friends infront of everyone(oblivious about everyone around me)???:devil:

how about introducing my barbie dolls to my teddy bear??:devil:

You can be an NT and still believe there is a god.

L

Lasting_Pain

hey no serious conversations please!

I am just saying you don't have to be an F in order to believe in a god. Trust me, I avoid serious conversations. They make my brain hurt.