• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] The Official: If You Were An NF For A Day........

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I would probably start to destroy peoples lifes since I would finally be able to enjoy doing this.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I would probably start to destroy peoples lifes since I would finally be able to enjoy doing this.

:laugh:

Honestly, if the only thing that changed was my S to N, then most likely the only noticeable difference in one day would be that I'd actually respond to all these hypothetical question topics. ;)

L

Lasting_Pain

I was joking. I measured as an ENFP and INFP in a series of tests.
I take that comment back. Move along please. :D

Yeah really, those tests can really be deceiving. I once got one that said I was an ESFJ. After that I attempted to kill myself.

Willfrey

MBTI Type
IsTP
I'd probably up and tell her I love her, instead of staring in her windows all night.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I would try talking to people, and perhaps...enjoy it? And not immediately take a cynical view of everyone?

That would be an odd feeling.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Maybe if I were an nf, I would have a greater appreciation for selma blair.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Geezuz you lot have no imagination. I'm disappointed. Surely you can do better.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
So many misconceptions regarding NFs....

You mean you don't dress up like Gene Kelly and dance in the street? :huh:

And if you guys don’t do that, who does? Someone has to dammit!

Qre:us

I would revel in contemplating abstract philosophical questions about being and soul. I'd try to find harmony through such phenomenal abstractions rather than objectively predicting 'natural harmony' because logic coldly plays itself out. Hence, truly experiencing the feeling of harmony.

I'd devour the feeling of a soulmate over a mindmate.

Hell...I'd devour feeling. Esp. Fi.

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Well, I'm already rather familiar with Fe, so I guess I'd be tempted to continue that way. Of course, my Fe is a bit like the inner child that still lives within me, and I guess that experiencing a mature, responsible Fe (like the one of natural users) should be quite a change.

In fact, I guess I would have more trouble caused by the Ni, and the odd concepts gathered around this mysterious function.

---

Since I'm already a rather happy/optimistic ENTP, most of my emotions already are centered about happiness and Joy, I guess. So, more or less emotions... why not... as long as it's a thrilling experience. :yay:

Emotions are also very useful to give inspiration.

wolfy

awsm
If I was an NF for a day I'd spend that day thinking of how I could make me the very best NF. Also I would reflect on how I could help people with my new found NFness.
I'd immediately join an NF related forum and share in the inner joy that it is to be an NF. Not only joy and merriment for me though I would also share my deep concern for people and their personal growth as NF with others in the NF forum.
I'd also install the emoticon add on in firefox.