• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] The Official: If You Were An NF For A Day........

L

Lasting_Pain

What would you do? What would be your agenda? How would others now perceive the changed you?

I will post mine later!!!

sculpting

If I was an NF for a day I'd morph into a green irridescent pegasus and flutter around and shoot rainbows out my eyes. I'd poop rainbows too. I'd be poop-eyed.

Wait, I AM an NF.... flutter, flutter...

L

Lasting_Pain

If I was an NF for a day I'd morph into a green irridescent pegasus and flutter around and shoot rainbows out my eyes. I'd poop rainbows too. I'd be poop-eyed.

Wait, I AM an NF.... flutter, flutter...

Hopefully my NT brethren will not go this extreme, but great effort anyways Happy Puppy.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I would definitely pee standing up.

But in all seriousness, I would never want to be an NF - not even for one day.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That's wise. It sucks.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
But if I was forced to, however, I guess I would spend the day crying. Just to see what crying is all about when it doesn't involve anger over the death of a loved one. I would cry after sex, for sure. And then beg and whine to be held. I would try to manipulate people with tears, instead of words like usual. I would spend the day waiting for the phone to ring, while crying over romantic comedies, brownies and appletinis. Yeah, I would just cry.

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
I'd like to be an ENFJ for a day. And on that day, because of my awesomeness I would accidentally take over the world with my enthusiasm and charm. (And consequently fall on my ass several times but since I will be laughing too everyone will have a good time.) Finally I will be offered the job of world leader around midnight to which I will be about to decline, then suddenly turn back into an INTJ and of course change my mind. Then in the following 15 to 20 minutes I'll begin my rein of terror.

L

Lasting_Pain

I'd like to be an ENFJ for a day. And on that day, because of my awesomeness I would accidentally take over the world with my enthusiasm and charm. (And consequently fall on my ass several times but since I will be laughing too everyone will have a good time.) Finally I will be offered the job of world leader around midnight to which I will be about to decline, then suddenly turn back into an INTJ and of course change my mind. Then in the following 15 to 20 minutes I'll begin my rein of terror.

That is what I called taking advantage of your strengths and weakness.

deleted
If I were an NF for a day, I would have to deal with a lot of crap that ultimately did not matter. I would be knee deep in a bog getting screwed by leeches.

...sorry

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
I would f**k over the establishment on a grand scale.

L

Lasting_Pain

Hmm, I think I am going to start a thread like this for every type.

Maybe the next thread will be: If I Were a SP for A Day.

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
i'd be an E/INFJ. To try to figure out how they do that. They're very good at it too. However, i doubt just one day would give me even a blip of those keen skills in that talent. But yet they can do that from day one.

juggernaut

Permabanned
If I were an F for a day, I'd tell all the people I think I care about that I do. If I tried to do that now, I would spend way to much time thinking about the right way to say it to ever actually do it.

I'm fairly certain that anyone I know, and that knows me even moderately well, would suspect an accidental drug overdose or a fairly significant brain accident of some sort if the above were to occur.

deleted
If I were an F for a day, I'd tell all the people I think I care about that I do. If I tried to do that now, I would spend way to much time thinking about the right way to say it to ever actually do it.

I'm fairly certain that anyone I know, and that knows me even moderately well, would suspect an accidental drug overdose or a fairly significant brain accident of some sort if the above were to occur.

Sorry your propaganda isn't working on me.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I'd start crying at work, since I'm already a female and it's acceptable apparently, being an F would mean it wouldn't bother me either.

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You guys really have a screwed up perception of what it means to be NF!:tongue10:
You lot couldn't handle it.:smile:
*Firey rides out of this thread on her pink fluffy unicorn, throwing rainbows and glitter every where*
:wubbie::wubbie::wubbie::wubbie::wubbie::wubbie::wubbie::wubbie:

sculpting

Um, I never actually cry. I do like rainbows though.

leo my spineless Te could take your ass on anyday if ideals were at stake. I do love a good brawl with an ENTJ.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'd dance. In the street, a la Singin' In The Rain, with an umbrella and all. Hell, I may do that anyway. Looks way fun. What was the question?