• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] The Official: If You Were An NF For A Day........

R

Riva

I am just saying you don't have to be an F in order to believe in a god. Trust me, I avoid serious conversations. They make my brain hurt.

good point!

how about i would believe in god again and believe in his great plan....

L

Lasting_Pain

good point!

how about i would believe in god again and believe in his great plan....

Now you are being sarcastic, but I am happy you changed the wording. You receive a free hug.:hug:

lecky

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I love this thread and I hope it never ends...

Hazle Weatherfield

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w4
But if I was forced to, however, I guess I would spend the day crying. Just to see what crying is all about when it doesn't involve anger over the death of a loved one. I would cry after sex, for sure. And then beg and whine to be held. I would try to manipulate people with tears, instead of words like usual. I would spend the day waiting for the phone to ring, while crying over romantic comedies, brownies and appletinis. Yeah, I would just cry.

That makes me want to cry.

sade

If I had to be an F for a day... I'd hide in my bed and wait that it passed.

L

Lasting_Pain

If I were and NF, I would be an ENFP and I would then proceed to ignite a war between the Teletubbies and Barney.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I would send the Ewoks to destroy whomever was left alive at the end of your war.