• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Who wants ENTP women?

Qre:us

^ Is it wrong that I see a penis in your avatar, of the blueish purple variety, dead and center, approx. at a 45 degree angle from the 'ground'?

To the topic at hand: some caveats for the uninitiated:
- have a high threshold for exhaustion (mental and otherwise)
- have finesse in being able to convince the ENTP themselves to just turn off/tone down their ENTP and revel in downtime (QUIET time)
- be prepared to be challenged
- be able to handle oblivious insensitivity with patience and a willingness to teach
- thoroughly enjoy brashness and sarcastic wit

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^ Is it wrong that I see a penis in your avatar, of the blueish purple variety, dead and center, approx. at a 45 degree angle from the 'ground'?

No.....depends on where your head is at;)

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2

To the topic at hand: some caveats for the uninitiated:
- have a high threshold for exhaustion (mental and otherwise)
- have finesse in being able to convince the ENTP themselves to just turn off/tone down their ENTP and revel in downtime (QUIET time)
- be prepared to be challenged
- be able to handle oblivious insensitivity with patience and a willingness to teach
- thoroughly enjoy brashness and sarcastic wit

I see a one eyed elephant. Like Star Wars elephant.

Also, I like your list. :hug:

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
I seem to be seeing penii in many a avatars. :shock: Saw it one time on entropie's. He changed it when I pointed it out. :(

And, I like you. :angry: (hug smiley so over-used, and I felt bad for this guy...so)

Solution:

PENII = P * E * N * I^2.... or Ne / Ni .... or Pennies ..... or pine trees. Moral of the story, it's kind of our calling to find the phallus. Like Where's Waldo for grownups!

I see your axe murdered and raise you one :duel: of friendship.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That was hot twinks. You can find my waldo any day. ;)

Qre:us

Solution:

PENII = P * E * N * I^2.... or Ne / Ni .... or Pennies ..... or pine trees. Moral of the story, it's kind of our calling to find the phallus. Like Where's Waldo for grownups!

And, just like Waldo, it should always be wearing a head cap!
wheres_waldo.jpg

*this message brought to you by PLaY SaFe!

I see your axe murdered and raise you one :duel: of friendship.

With all my love and admiration,
:banned:

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
This thread is my favourite.

I'm curious how all you ENTPWOMAN lovers actually got your lady. I find that I sort of "end up" in relationships without realizing it (happily for the most part). Is it all an illusion? Was the bubble wrap just a ruse to make me follow them? Did you only disagree with them to keep their interest on purpose?

Walkman

MBTI Type
ENTJ
I'm curious how all you ENTPWOMAN lovers actually got your lady. I find that I sort of "end up" in relationships without realizing it (happily for the most part). Is it all an illusion? Was the bubble wrap just a ruse to make me follow them? Did you only disagree with them to keep their interest on purpose?

As I think I mentioned previously in this thread, many of my closest friends - both men and women - are ENTP's. Like I also said earlier, ENTP's are especially prevalent in the software development business where I've worked for years. I don't go looking for ENTP's ... we find each other naturally ... the ENTP type is usually seen as being the "compliment" type to my ENTJ type.

I've wondered if this natural link ENTJ/ENTP link is one of the reasons I stayed in software development so long -- work is a lot more fun if you are always around people who are compatible.

Yeah, we're counter to socialization. It scares people that we're bold and assertive and witty and smart and we get what we want (though I disagree that ENTP=slut).

Maybe ENTP women are just too hardcore for mere mortal men to handle? I kind of like the idea, actually.

To me, all other types are more difficult "to handle" (i.e. enjoy) than ENTP's. The last thing my ENTJ self wants is a person who is not "bold and assertive and witty and smart". I want someone who challenges me -- all of the time.

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
As I think I mentioned previously in this thread, many of my closest friends - both men and women - are ENTP's. Like I also said earlier, ENTP's are especially prevalent in the software development business where I've worked for years. I don't go looking for ENTP's ... we find each other naturally ... the ENTP type is usually seen as being the "compliment" type to my ENTJ type.

No, I remember reading your posts earlier in this thread. I didn't mean friendship, I meant the scheming that must occur to get our attention long enough to trick us into commitment of the romantic kind :ninja:

(things to look out for, warning signs of impending relationship, that sort of stuff)

EDIT: I am drawn to ENTJ's as well, they are cool people when they aren't trying to make me their winged-monkey henchman.

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
I like ENTP women!

...but only as friends, since I'm married to a non-ENTP. :D

Paisley

Strolling Through The Shire
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
wow, sorry to hear that, pretty fast breakup!

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, Femme and I broke up today.

So much for the fucking argument...........

It's cause I said you two made me sick isn't it? It was just jealousy talking! Disregard the silly INFJ behind the curtain! --She speaks with rectally-derived envy!

:(

B

ByMySword

It's cause I said you two made me sick isn't it? It was just jealousy talking! Disregard the silly INFJ behind the curtain! --She speaks with rectally-derived envy!

:(

Well, I needed someone to blame anyway.....so yeah, iwakar......it was all your fault. ;)

Thanks though, everyone. My sarcasm only potentially masks how hard I'm taking this.