• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Who wants ENTP women?

L

Lasting_Pain

Dating ENTP Female...

its_a_trap_poster-p228365920868431378t5ta_400.jpg

Unless you are an NF male. Possibly the only way a long-tern relationship will last.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
duh - its a trap set up for INFJs

marmandahalf

I just read through this entire, meandering, (pleasantly) ridiculous thread, and decided that I had to create an account, if only to say this:

ENTP women rock hard. If you don't get this, you don't get us.

Yeah, we're counter to socialization. It scares people that we're bold and assertive and witty and smart and we get what we want (though I disagree that ENTP=slut).

This is why ENTPs change the world (or could, if we wanted to). Because we're different.

To answer the question, I haven't found any boys who weren't eventually scared away by me. Granted, I'm only 19 and go to a small, religious college, so I wouldn't be surprised if I were just one of a handful of ENTPs on campus. I'm drawn to both INFJ and INTJ boys, but I get impatient with the Fe of the former, always getting emotional when I just want to discuss*, dammit. (*This might mean argue sometimes. Most of the time.) I love me some INTJ, but both boys I've dated of this sign eventually retreated to fellow INTJs. And I hate girls of that type.

So I don't know what the answer is. I can't handle Fs or especially Ss. At all.

Maybe ENTP women are just too hardcore for mere mortal men to handle? I kind of like the idea, actually.

This has been many words. I'll stop saying them now.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I just read through this entire, meandering, (pleasantly) ridiculous thread, and decided that I had to create an account, if only to say this:

Welcome and well said :yes:

A Schnitzel said:
How hard?

Very hard Schnitzel, very hard.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yes. Depending on your definition of ENTP female I may be one.

ENTP isn’t a stretch at all but even though you do have lovely long locks, the facial hair makes you a pretty ugly woman. That's right, I said it. You’re an ugly woman Costrin. You may be an ENTP though so it's not all bad :hug:

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
ENTP isn’t a stretch at all but even though you do have lovely long locks, the facial hair makes you a pretty ugly woman. That's right, I said it. You’re an ugly woman Costrin. You may be an ENTP though so it's not all bad :hug:

That's ok. My self-esteem isn't dependent on being a good-looking woman.

marmandahalf

If you're an ENTP, that means you have a great personality, which totally makes up for a little facial hair here and there...right...?

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Imagine me sneaking into your room with a donkey costume to sing Rod Stewart's disco anthem
" Do you think I'm Sexy? " :cool:

Is it a bad thing that your strategy might work on me? :shock:

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I don't seek out for anything, I'm not looking. I'm out for anything. It's hard to explain. I'm not sitting around letting things come to me, and I'm not out looking for anything specific.

On a more related note, and as I just stated, I don't actively seek any type. However, I'd most likely choose an ENTP girl over girls of other types. So, in a sense, and relatively speaking, I do kind of seek them out..

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
When that igloo of yours starts to melt, i'd assume so.

First global warming, now Rod Stewart Donkeys. Al Gore is going to have a bad day. Hmm I'll just need a better coolant system. Can you make yourself useful and pass me hot beverages while I install it?

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
First global warming, now Rod Stewart Donkeys. Al Gore is going to have a bad day. Hmm I'll just need a better coolant system. Can you make yourself useful and pass me hot beverages while I install it?

"sugar cubes, one lump or two ?"