• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Who wants ENTP women?

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
lol

well, that would be no good you see, because of my extreme N, impeccable ego and chaches of intellectual ammunition, said INFJ would be seen crawling back to her masters(ENTP women) with an angry dark and twisted look on her face, tears already having dried up....... basically, me = tommy lee jones, INFJs = bug(s) from MIB1..... you devour this, you gonna go boom, hun. Boom.

see?

*dances* WE GETTIN ARAB MONAYYYY

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
lol

well, that would be no good you see, because of my extreme N, impeccable ego and chaches of intellectual ammunition, said INFJ would be seen crawling back to her masters(ENTP women) with an angry dark and twisted look on her face, tears already having dried up....... basically, me = tommy lee jones, INFJs = bug(s) from MIB1..... you devour this, you gonna go boom, hun. Boom.

see?

*dances* WE GETTIN ARAB MONAYYYY

*squishes Noz* Don’t you be scaring the INFJs off, it’s all we have dammit!

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Is there anyone who actively seeks ENTP women, or do you just somehow end up stuck with us by accident?

I feel like ENTP men have the advantage because they're better at fitting the male stereotype. Unfortunately, I'm not a lesbian, and I can't grow a penis.

Do any men sincerely get a boner for female ENTPs? Men who aren't constantly crying, I mean.

Hmm..Craftly written ^!

You must like the attention-grabbing kind of fun.

Are you like, expecting guys to like, swoon you here...What's going on?

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Hmm..Craftly written ^!

You must like the attention-grabbing kind of fun.

Are you like, expecting guys to like, swoon you here...What's going on?

I'm pretty sure you already know the answer(s) to that question.

sade

*opens the thread, backs away slowly*

I'd want an ENTP women, if I were other gender.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Do people honestly think all ENTP women are sluts? Do our dirty mouths fool people that easily?

I've slept with fewer people than nearly all of my female friends (except the INTs).

I'm sure there are ENTP women who get around, but I'm reluctant to take risks like that. The chances of pregnancy, disease, or accidentally fucking an obsessive nutcase are too high. I'm incapable of ignoring those odds ... I'm too in love with myself to leave myself open that way.

Having a *lot* of enthusiastic sex with one person is just less trouble. In an ideal situation, it would be someone who can keep up with me.

you seem to have a healthy outlook.... but if I HAD TO make a baseless assumption using type? i dont think ENTP female would be a bad guess for being more promiscuous

though i might be biased: the last ENTP female i was *kind of* dating i would have described as being like you... but then she went n got in a rando three-sum :doh:

L

Lasting_Pain

I am glad I am INTP. The ENTP life seems like a life of loneliness.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Please continue. :wubbie:

Roles have been established. I am to vie for attention through the use of complimentary remarks that only thinly veil my intentions, in a way that anybody could see them clearly, but it is still humorous in the way I insist on the indirectness.

Your role is to satisfy my egotistical needs unquestioningly and directly.

As the rules of engagement have been clearly defined, it is possible to continue the relationship without chance of failure, unless one or more of the participatory parties intentionally disrupts the process.

Thus...

Costrin remarks upon the sense of enjoyment that is derived from interacting with ENTPs.

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Roles have been established. I am to vie for attention through the use of complimentary remarks that only thinly veil my intentions, in a way that anybody could see them clearly, but it is still humorous in the way I insist on the indirectness.

Your role is to satisfy my egotistical needs unquestioningly and directly.

As the rules of engagement have been clearly defined, it is possible to continue the relationship without chance of failure, unless one or more of the participatory parties intentionally disrupts the process.

Thus...

Costrin remarks upon the sense of enjoyment that is derived from interacting with ENTPs.

:wubbie::wubbie::wubbie: