• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Who wants ENTP women?

Paisley

Strolling Through The Shire
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Boo ya! It's nice when people aren't repulsed by your touch!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
still...after all the ramblings, things aint quite settled yet.

So who wants entp woman ?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
:)

I really like to get to know them. But when they start talking I am offended

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6583fGajLTQ"]INNN deeeed ![/YOUTUBE]

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
This thread didn't teach me much, but at least now I know INFJs might hold the most potential for mutual enjoyment. I'm happy a bunch of ESFJs didn't show up raising their hands.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
every thread teaches you much my young padawaan

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
ok that was so lame, the stage is yours

SurlyAdam

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
This thread didn't teach me much, but at least now I know INFJs might hold the most potential for mutual enjoyment. I'm happy a bunch of ESFJs didn't show up raising their hands.

I'm sure that you have the unique potential to drive every single person you meet to the brink of insanity. This though, may be your calling.

Stay true, Grasshopper...

Paisley

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Entropie, glad I can make you laugh, and likewise, gotta love SG1....Shaft! I mean....T'ealc! I still think Ronin is more badass, at least all the beatings Ronin's gone through with the Wraith compared to T'ealc, but I'll miss the dead pan "indeed", good times were had by all.

And, I thought we were allowed to put avatars of our favorite celebrities up? is that misleading or something, are you confused by this phenomenon? Is that too much sugar or too much of a boom boom stick for you? Or do you prefer spidey taking it up the ass? lol!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Entropie, glad I can make you laugh, and likewise, gotta love SG1....Shaft! I mean....T'ealc! I still think Ronin is more badass, at least all the beatings Ronin's gone through with the Wraith compared to T'ealc, but I'll miss the dead pan "indeed", good times were had by all.

And, I thought we were allowed to put avatars of our favorite celebrities up? is that misleading or something, are you confused by this phenomenon? Is that too much sugar or too much of a boom boom stick for you? Or do you prefer spidey taking it up the ass? lol!

You ask to much questions for me to follow, but one thing is for sure, Shaft is the best :D

Paisley

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Germans. Ask them the best way to kill a goose and stuff it and they'll give you 5, but reference pop culture quotes and they're lost!

.....no offense, that's strictly another reference about a reference.....

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
1st) aint you better suited with being ESFJ

and

2nd) is it royal we pick on germans day, from what I know you guys even know jack about yourselves :D

Paisley

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
1) If you're referring to me, just look at my test score on my post, either here, or on any of the posts.

2) How German of you to make your points in list form, so it is more efficient and verk betta vor those read who.