• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Who wants ENTP women?

LucrativeSid

From the perspective of a masculine male thinker:

There are certain things I like in women, and some of those things are: Intelligence, kindness, playfulness, sexual, emotionally stable, self-motivated, relatively happy, reliable, loving, competitive, independent, caring, open-minded.

Things I dislike are: bitchiness and rudeness, boring, afraid of the world, clingy/needy, reckless, irresponsible, selfish, stupid, close-mindedness, immature, shallow, and controlling.

There's nothing that turns me off more than a reckless, irresponsible, bitchy, shallow, and immature woman. I'd way rather have a controlling and close-minded woman or a boring and timid woman.

Do ENTP women fall into the category of things I dislike more often than they fall into the category of things I like? I sure hope not. Maybe they just come across that way sometimes? I don't even think that's true. So I don't think type has much to do with it.

I prefer some traits to others, for both myself and in other people, regardless of whether they are traditionally masculine or feminine.

It's possible that other T men might be turned off and away from T women because of their own insecurities. I think that's kind of pathetic initially, but I can't actually judge that kind of thing. People are attracted to what they are attracted to.

I don't care much for that whole, "She balances me out" shit. I don't completely disagree with it, but I think it's more cutesy than practical. Relationships definitely help you grow, no doubt about it, but if you're a T who doesn't want to be with another T because you think it's unbalanced, then you're severely underestimating human potential. If you want to grow, it's not hard. You don't NEED somebody else for that.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
its something like "nice try" to see how you all quote yourselves. If you go on like that, you maybe be a great nation one day, my dear entps :)

Azseroffs

MBTI Type
ENTj
Enneagram
5w4
Do any men sincerely get a boner for female ENTPs? Men who aren't constantly crying, I mean.

I've never met one irl, but as far as the stereotypes go, ENTP is probably the only T I'd be willing to go for. STs just wouldn't work. NTJs usually piss me off, and other INTPs are usually boring.

So by process of elimination I could muster up a boner for ya :alttongue:

Paisley

Strolling Through The Shire
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
ENTP women are awesome and a breath of fresh air because they speak their mind, and they limit the amount of guess work I have to do to understand them and make sense of them. They are verbose go getters by nature and often understand concepts and ideas easily, although they get hung up on grey areas that aren't black and white, and will attempt to figure out those areas......well....by talking to me! To be honest, INFJ's fill in the ENTP's existential gaps in thought and vice versa, it's a wonderful ease of communication between us, at least in my experience. They enjoy spilling all their thoughts that've been rattling around in their heads all day, and I enjoy listening, questioning, and refining the conversation. They're usually involved in starting projects and getting things going by coordinating the right people and seem to be good with flying mach 5 with their hair on fire! Communication is key with ENTP women, they need to be heard and make a point of being understood. Another thing in my experience with them is that they get hung up on certain unanswerables and will ask many different opinions before starting something and have no problem leaving someone for the cause of answering a question that's bothered them. In some ways I feel for them as they take on a lot of responsibility and can have difficulty when they just aren't connecting, but at the same time, some things that are hard for the rest of us, come and go without a thought to the ENTP.....lucky naturals at a lot of things. Checklist, complete tasks, start new list in the morning, repeat! This whole thing about ENTP women being heartless is a load of crap as I'd way rather hang with an ENTP girl than an ENFP girl who's going to end up being a little more pretentious and flighty, although I really like both.

So to answer your question, yes, the more the merrier for me, we usually exhaust each other in conversation which is exactly what I like, as well, the ones I've met, at least recently, I feel like I've known all my life. I guess it's the witty banter, sarcastic silliness, and intelligent whimsy of the ENTP girl I like the most; that's all highly attractive. One ENTP girl I know in particular gets hung up on political correctness, when I'm throwing accents and quotes around....gets upset until it's all explained...haha.

Now, to go back and read the posts...........

SurlyAdam

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Do any men sincerely get a boner for female ENTPs? Men who aren't constantly crying, I mean.

I read all 7 pages and still have a boner, so that's not the problem. If you have a vagina, I'm sure there's a man out there who can fill it. If you were sitting across the table however, I'd probably just nod my head and wonder if you should be medicated.

I knew an ENTP woman for about a year. She was a beautiful; feminine; energetic; extremely intelligent; sexual; tactless; and a clearly insane disbarred attorney. She's currently in jail, and hopefully getting the help she needs. She is also 38 and has never been married. Hell, I don't think she has even been in a long-term relationship.

You sound like fun, but you would exhaust me mentally.

Good luck! :hi:

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
I've never met one irl, but as far as the stereotypes go, ENTP is probably the only T I'd be willing to go for. STs just wouldn't work. NTJs usually piss me off, and other INTPs are usually boring.

So by process of elimination I could muster up a boner for ya :alttongue:

I love you too, George! :hug:

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
ENTP women are awesome and a breath of fresh air because they speak their mind, and they limit the amount of guessing I have to do to understand them to make sense of them. They are verbose go getters by nature and often understand concepts and ideas easily, although they get hung up on grey areas that aren't black and white, and will attempt to figure out those areas......well....by talking to me! To be honest, INFJ's fill in the ENTP's existential gaps in thought and vice versa, it's a wonderful ease of communication between us, at least in my experience. They enjoy spilling all their thoughts that've been rattling around in their heads all day, and I enjoy listening, questioning, and refining the conversation. They're usually involved in starting projects and getting things going by coordinating the right people and seem to be good with flying mach 5 with their hair on fire! Communication is key with ENTP women, they need to be heard and make a point of being understood. Another thing in my experience with them is that they get hung up on certain unanswerables and will ask many different opinions before starting something and have no problem leaving someone for the cause of answering a question that's bothered them. In some ways I feel for them as they take on a lot of responsibility and can have difficulty when they just aren't connecting, but at the same time, some things that are hard for the rest of us, come and go without a thought to the ENTP.....lucky naturals at a lot of things. Checklist, complete tasks, start new list in the morning, repeat! This whole thing about ENTP women being heartless is a load of crap as I'd way rather hang with an ENTP girl than an ENFP girl who's going to end up being a little more pretentious and flighty, although I really like both.

So to answer your question, yes, the more the merrier for me, we usually exhaust each other in conversation which is exactly what I like, as well, the ones I've met, at least recently, I feel like I've known all my life.

Finally!!! :wubbie:

Paisley

Strolling Through The Shire
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Haha, I just finished going over the thread and one recurring theme I DO NOT RESONATE WITH is the getting tired of ENTP girls in conversation. HOW? I usually exahust them before they exhaust me in conversation.

Yes, I derail almost every thread on almost every forum, blogpost, chat room I'm in!

Other than that, you guys really didn't talk about a whole hell of a lot.

ENTP girls are aweome but hard to get a hold of because they're usually too busy running and controlling the world to take time to relax and hang out!

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Haha, I just finished going over the thread and one recurring theme I DO NOT RESONATE WITH is the getting tired of ENTP girls in conversation. HOW? I usually exahust them before they exhaust me in conversation.

Yes, I derail almost every thread on almost every forum, blogpost, chat room I'm in!

Other than that, you guys really didn't talk about a whole hell of a lot.

ENTP girls are aweome but hard to get a hold of because they're usually too busy running and controlling the world to take time to relax and hang out!

Yeah ... I work in bursts, which seems to result in me rarely posting here, posting 50 times in one night, and then (I assume) going a while without posting again.

But I love INFJs. They never bore me. And they seem not to be repulsed by my existence, which is always nice. :happy: