• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Who wants ENTP women?

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Eh, I need the cuddles enough to properly detach the rest of the time otherwise I'm almost as well off doing the rest manually in front of the computer... :(

No worries, runny. You just need to show them how awesome cuddling can be and make them change their mind.

Although do be careful... Cuddling often leads to more bone jumping with some people.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No worries, runny. You just need to show them how awesome cuddling can be and make them change their mind.

Not sure I could be convincing enough, and I hate having a girl feel forced into something...

Although do be careful... Cuddling often leads to more bone jumping with some people.

Believe me, that's the least of my worries :devil:

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Not sure I could be convincing enough, and I hate having a girl feel forced into something...

Believe me, that's the least of my worries :devil:

I was trying to clue you into one possible way to make cuddling more enticing for some. You can't go straight into the pure cuddling. You gotta transition them slowly.

Crap. I've said too much. *ninja vanish*

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Okey, if I take two, can I organise illegal fights ?

DaMilkyWay<3

MBTI Type
enxp
Enneagram
No not all ENTP women are hoes and sluts. If an ENTP does go that way its usually because they have been hurt and let down too many times. Because men would rather date women who were dumber or more docile than let the relationship with a ENTP WOMAN flower and develop into something beautiful. Because they run away at the first sign of trouble. Or they think she is too tough or hard to understand. That hurts deeply and emotionally to have that same scenario happen to a human time and time again. Constantly be rejected because of who you are. Eventually you feel unlovable, confused, and a gonner when it comes to matters of the heart.

So they decide that if men can play with their heart and then leave whenever they feel like it then women can do the same. So they have quick fun flings or encounters with men because at least they can control whats going on in the situation and their heart is not out on the line again to be rejected. It gives them a sense of control. Because after being rejected so many times and for prolonged periods women become sexually frustrated too. Women have sexual needs too, and frankly intercourse provides more relief than merely masturbation. Its healthy to have sex.

And sometimes that is exactly what a female needs to maintain her sanity is sex and being able to arouse those hormones. But those flings and quick encounters do not define her heart. Deep down inside the ENTP is waiting for the guy who will fully accept her and all her "faults" and sweep her away and make her feel beautiful and loved. A man who will accept her intelligence, stubbornness, logic, and feistyness.

The ENTP woman is not looking for a bitch but a companion. Most I know are looking for a soulmate. Engaging in casual sex only demonstrates that the female has lost respect for men and is willing to beat them at their own game. From my point of view that is not a slut. A slut is someone who engages in sexual activities due to slow self esteem or to gain attention or love or acceptance from men.

Sometimes men are so stupid all they are good for is dick.

angell_m

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
5w4
Is there anyone who actively seeks ENTP women, or do you just somehow end up stuck with us by accident?

I feel like ENTP men have the advantage because they're better at fitting the male stereotype. Unfortunately, I'm not a lesbian, and I can't grow a penis.

Do any men sincerely get a boner for female ENTPs? Men who aren't constantly crying, I mean.

Your humor makes me like you, but my penis is shrinking because I'm slightly scared of you. So yes, I'd probably date you, and screw it up sexually. Was that a good explenation?

blucie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Infj and Intj men LOVE us. And we seem to like each other (entp with entp). There is of course chemistry with other types, but to me always feels like superficial lust that would never go anywhere - usually estps, esfps and estjs.

Incidentally, I am HAPPILY married to an INFJ, and I could count on one hand the times I've seen him cry in the 15 years I've known him.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I enjoy the company of ENTP women. I also like the following types of women: INTP, INTJ, ENTJ, ENFP, INFP, INFJ, ENFJ, ISFP, ESFP, ESTP, ISTP, ISFJ, ESFJ, ISTJ, ESTJ.

I just love women. :cheese:

R

ReflecTcelfeR

I would gladly date an ENTP women. They may be the only ones that truly understand how I think.

Rainne

One day and the next
MBTI Type
ISTP
i like how they're usually up to do anything

Lucas

MBTI Type
INTP
I think I'd like me an ENTP gal. Unfortunately, I don't know any right now.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Which would be an ideal bluntness / kindness ratio in conversations for female ENTPs ?
(in general)

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Which would be an ideal bluntness / kindness ratio in conversations for female ENTPs ?
(in general)

50/50 would be your most general answer...although depending on how much kindness you need and expect from someone (in general) it can be up to 80/20.

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
I think I would. but entp's tend to be suspicious of me (like a closed version of themselves) and it takes time for them to like me, even though I usually like them instantly. though when we do become friends we usually become very good friends.

can't think of any female entp's I know though. but there probably are some.