• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Who wants ENTP women?

Paisley

Strolling Through The Shire
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
hahahahaha.........oh, I can't wait to read the hate mail!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
:) dont be so full of yourself, I never write hate mails

Paisley

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Oh, not you, it's the blind passers by that don't know their ass from their elbow who write in and get upset for no reason.

Canadians don't know anything about themselves? If anything Canadians need to relax about our identity crisis and superiority complex!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You have to decide for yourself, if you are here to learn something about yourself or if you only want to blow the whole thing up. I myself like the blowing up thing and there is a underground already, we are still looking for the perfect plan.

By the way your ENFJ status is revoked also, you are entp.

Paisley

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
You are, the object in motion that remains in motion unless acted upon by an unbalanced force?????

I'm Ron Burgandy?????

...ya, I'm totally lost, and it's an underground, not a underground, are Germans perfect spellers too....alright, I've had my fill of German anal retentive jokes, I'm done!

Paisley

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Well, this is true! Finally getting back to reality!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ouuuh, you are far from being able to imagine how far I am away from reality. Far Far Away !!

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXjNB43WRBk"]Heavyweight[/YOUTUBE]

Paisley

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
No, there's no take backs, yet after hearing 5 seconds of your crap music, I too may need to join you in the alternate reality you are currently occupying. Doublehanded compliment!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
ok, sry nevertheless for what my people maybe did to you

Paisley

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Are you bringing up the Holocaust? Isn't that like digging your own grave at this point! Shouldn't you be steering clear from such topics, and focusing on all the work you've done to change things around since that time?

No one is innocent, but on behalf of me and the peoples of my land.....find a way to hug a survivor.

Paisley

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
My devotion?

We should really be msn'ing at this point!

SurlyAdam

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Are you bringing up the Holocaust? Isn't that like digging your own grave at this point! Shouldn't you be steering clear from such topics, and focusing on all the work you've done to change things around since that time?

No one is innocent, but on behalf of me and the peoples of my land.....find a way to hug a survivor.

Why are you arguing with the German when you could be writing something to the ENTP gal? I suspect she fell asleep, wondering if she'd awake to words from you. What matters more?

If there were a God, I'd thank him that he blessed me not with a heart to care...

Paisley

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Are you asking a question or are you just talking in rhetoric?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I see, well then do what he says and please do me a favour dont call me the german, I dont do that do you either

L

Lasting_Pain

We are neglecting BlalhBlahNounBlah right now. I sure she is quite sad.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
I have never met any ENTP women in person.

But if they are anything like TucsonENTP (i.e. bald and have a lisp), then I am not interested.