• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJ needed for space exploration and numerical analysis

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I have recently realized that I have a yahoo list fresh out of INTJ's.

I would like some fresh INTJ brain cells to supply theories and ideas on how we can conquer the world. I will also accept ideas on controlling the flow of information over the internet. "The next big thing" or "Why an INTJ should have been the first monkey in space" are also acceptable topics of discussion.

I, in turn, will supply an ENFP who is inexplicably interested in said INTJ schemes. I have years of experience with many different INTJs and will supply references upon request.

Thank you for your consideration.

sculpting

ohhh, ohh can I get an intj too? I promise I'll take good care of it. pleeaaaseee???

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I'm not sure if this is an offer to move in together.

Is "Cold, bleak, flat, sunless Minnesota..." that much better than Ohio anyway?

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Can I go instead? INTJs are no fun, unless he's Edgar, but he'd ditch the mission as soon as he saw a sexy alien.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
..he'd ditch the mission as soon as he saw a sexy alien.

Yes, I think that's true of all INTJ's. Sexy Alien = trump.

I did get INTJ points for looking vulcan-like.

So I'm not sure the benefit of an INTP - I've heard they were a scary breed.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Yes, I think that's true of all INTJ's. Sexy Alien = trump.

I did get INTJ points for looking vulcan-like.

So I'm not sure the benefit of an INTP - I've heard they were a scary breed.

Oh, pfft. We're fine. You can stick us in a broom closet and won't even notice we're around, and we have all the intellectual capability of an INTJ.

We'll talk to the shipboard AI more than we'd bother you.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Oh, pfft. We're fine. You can stick us in a broom closet and won't even notice we're around, and we have all the intellectual capability of an INTJ.

We'll talk to the shipboard AI more than we'd bother you.

As an INTJ Space Privateer Captain, I have been dealing with this dilemma for quite some time - specifically, should I hire an INTP science officer or should I just use AI?

On one hand, synthetic science officers tend to be expensive, and have occasional malfunctions which sometimes result in crew member fatalities (especially Hyperdine System's 120-A2s).

On the other hand, INTPs are fucking lazy. I grow weary of threatening them with the lash and sodomy when they slack off. I'm not running a frigging Royal Navy ship here, you know.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I'm still not sure that the little dancing gopher will cut it. I'm not sure he has a grasp of the big picture.

I'm impressed with the threats of sodomy. Sounds like you run a tight ship.

And did FMW just say that a broom closet feels like home to him? Or am I intentionally misunderstanding.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Sounds like you run a tight ship.

Yeah, it usually starts off loose, but then gets pretty tight.

Or vice versa - depending on how you look at it.

sonata

MBTI Type
iNtJ
You can have me. I come with a 5-year warranty and if none of my ideas are to your liking, you may return me for a full refund.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I'm still lacking for INTJ's! How am I supposed to concept any world shaking plans without a sidekick?

Pinky, looking for a brain!