• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] ENTP vs ENTJ: who is more powerful

ENTP vs ENTJ, who is more powerful?

• ENTP

Votes: 75 36.4%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 131 63.6%

• Total voters

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Course your not interested it's not about you. Thanks for your input though. I'm just fucking around a little. I'm new here, just trying to stir things up!!!!!!!

Are you talking to me ?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
ok that statement got you a friend request :)

HaHa

MBTI Type
ENTP
ENTJ's in the meat world, ENTP's in the intellectual world. Since I prefer the latter, I'll vote for myself. :p

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Someone invented logic, the book, education, business plans, business systems, the idea of power, english language, personality tests and so on.

I like books. Thanks for inventing them, ENTPs!!

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
We've invented much cooler shit too, we just forgot to tell the right people about it throughout history.

until you've actually invented something cool, i'm pretty sure you can safely drop that 'we' shit.

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
*grabs Ozz by back of collar, raises fistful of candy to eye-level*

I SAID, DO YOU WANT SOME CANDY??!

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
"powerful" is too vague, I obviously want to vote for myself, but honestly each has their strengths and faults.

Mostly I just wanted to latch onto the quote

Contigency Planning: ENTJ hands down. The very concept of planning is foreign to an ENTP.

This's not STRICTLY true... just rare. I do 'plan' to a degree... it's just I've learned over the years that my attempts at planning never ever work. When I try to plan, it's generally very strict assumptions, and anything unexpected will ruin it. As such, I've taken to just embracing the fact that I'm more than capable of handling things as they come, so instead, have a very loosely based plan which can suffer huge setbacks and still remain coherant because it's not much of a plan (ie: 'get monies' 'go to college' 'get work' etc, note that these're all rather excessively uhm... vague, so there's kind of no real direct plan as such in terms of the specific details).

Such is the planning style of the ENTP... it's not that planning "doesn't exist", it's just so vague it doesn't look like a plan to anyone else.

HaHa

MBTI Type
ENTP
"powerful" is too vague, I obviously want to vote for myself, but honestly each has their strengths and faults.

Mostly I just wanted to latch onto the quote

This's not STRICTLY true... just rare. I do 'plan' to a degree... it's just I've learned over the years that my attempts at planning never ever work. When I try to plan, it's generally very strict assumptions, and anything unexpected will ruin it. As such, I've taken to just embracing the fact that I'm more than capable of handling things as they come, so instead, have a very loosely based plan which can suffer huge setbacks and still remain coherant because it's not much of a plan (ie: 'get monies' 'go to college' 'get work' etc, note that these're all rather excessively uhm... vague, so there's kind of no real direct plan as such in terms of the specific details).

Such is the planning style of the ENTP... it's not that planning "doesn't exist", it's just so vague it doesn't look like a plan to anyone else.

Love it! Sounds like my life plan. "Finish college" "teach something for a couple years" "go to law school" "get married at some point around here(HEAVILY negotiable)" "do something with a killer law degree", and then I'm blank from there on.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
The ones that are more interested in this, in that one type is more powerful than the other (in this case ENTJ vs ENTP) is the less powerful and thus more insecure one.

Well, BlackCat, I am not interested in beating up an ENTJ to prove I am more powerful.

I am simply trying to understand where their delusions of world domination come from, when they simply can't even break the law. I am also trying to understand why they think they are the only type qualified to be an eight.

To understand an opponent's strength, you must first fight him and discover his tactics in the battlefield. Otherwise you can never learn what kind of power the opponent holds.

deleted
ENTPs are just sexy, not really ulti like the ENTJ. ENTPs have nice butts.

Erudur

MBTI Type
INTJ
Yea kind of.

for instance this is a difference between the type in a chess game

ENTP: have no plan, move randomly and slowly learn from experience and the changing circumstances

ENTJ: device a perfect plan for checkmate, and ruthlessly follow that plan, but cannot react when certain variables work against them.

I disagree with both characterizations.

(you and Synarch -- where do you get this ENTJ inability to handle the unexpected? ENTJs are almost as good at contingency planning as INTJ.)

This is based on read from page 1 to 10...couldn't make it through the rest. Damn these long threads.

sunset5678

MBTI Type
XNTJ
ITA. Sometimes dislike of change is what makes people stronger because that's how they learn to put up a fight and not loose the things in life that
matter.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
The purpose of this thread is an investigation. We are here to investigate the strengths of both ENTJs and ENTPs, conduct an concrete analysis and make a comparison.

Why people are trying to prove they are more powerful than one another is a side effect I did not intend.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
The purpose of this thread is an investigation. We are here to investigate the strengths of both ENTJs and ENTPs, conduct an concrete analysis and make a comparison.

Why people are trying to prove they are more powerful than one another is a side effect I did not intend.

Kane would kill you in an instant for that comment :D