• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] ENTP vs ENTJ: who is more powerful

ENTP vs ENTJ, who is more powerful?

• ENTP

Votes: 75 36.4%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 131 63.6%

• Total voters

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
good call, I nominate Indiana Jones
Real_Indiana_Jones.jpg

23frogger

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
ENT which one J or P

I think ENTP wins depending on how much J you can have. I think that a balance of these two would do equally well.

ENTP is noted to be smarter. Who will have the best plan. The person who is smarter of course. Do you really think that on average a ENTJ will come up with the best plan. Now the ENTJ is good at following plans as we know. Plans have to be invented and thought up. So if we create a plan that encorporates a ENTJ into our business that would be wise. ALSO ENTP cannot be beaten at their own game. An ENTJ cannot beat us at something we have interest in. Ultimately you will see the logic of the ENTP and realize they come out on top in thought. How can you argue with an alien who is smarter than you. You may have drive and a plan. Don't you think that the smarter one will win. ARE YOU FRIGGIN stupid, of course you are. YOu may have drive but without the knowledge you are a hamster on a wheel. You just have to realize your weakness and hire out for it. You can be a smart ENTJ and do the same thing and hire a ENTP to manipulate. Ultimately the ENTP can see this and if he can muster enough J out of his personality which shouldn't be to hard once you realize a weekness you will win. Power is the ability to act on knowledge. I have acted by typing this and you cannot refute it's logic. You still can have retard ENTP's and J's but were talking about averages. If power is money ENTJs may win on averages I heard they have higher salaries than ENTP's but I doubt the accuracy of the data to some degree but it makes sense. If it was invented it was done by an ENTP. Someone invented logic, the book, education, business plans, business systems, the idea of power, english language, personality tests and so on. You wouldn't have much without the thinking style of the ENTP. Most ENTJ's should realize they have some P. I think that both ENTP's and J's are great. I am a 55% P and 45% J. I am happy to have the balance of the J but would rather lean to the P side to keep my wits. I realize my weakness and I have started making better plans. A P just has to work a little harder at the J side is all. I think a J should also work on his P side if he want's to be a competent J. I think one should strive for a balance of these two then you will be a winner on both sides.

Am I more powerful than my personality type? I think therefore I am.

If I can make money I shall be more powerful right. Money is only paper someone invented the idea and the design. ENTJ's and ENTP's need to work together I think that over time the smarter one and more powerful one has a good plan and can implement it. Whoever can maintain control in the entp and entj relationship will win. I choose to win sucker. ENTP outta here. ENTP's rise up and conquer.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The ones that are more interested in this, in that one type is more powerful than the other (in this case ENTJ vs ENTP) is the less powerful and thus more insecure one.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^ Or they like to argue.

23frogger

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
The ones that are more interested in this, in that one type is more powerful than the other (in this case ENTJ vs ENTP) is the less powerful and thus more insecure one.

I am interested in winning the argument. I present facts. The one more powerful is the one who wins right. Seems like ENTP's are losing the vote. I don't think that people are taking in all the factors is all. They are going in on limited insight into the minds of the Type. I wouldn't expect you to understand with your type anyways. You just don't have the thinking capacity I have. I guess that on average ENTJ's are winning the vote but I don't think that the people who are voting are smart enough to understand what power is.

Power goes to the victor. I think that if you don't have either the ENTP or the ENTJ on your team you lose. I think that on importance of a good plan I would rather have an ENTP on my team and the ENTJ would join because he doesn't want to lose because of his need to win. ENTJ's will always follow a ENTP into battle if he want's to win. Whoever can lead will have the power. The trick is not losing control to the ENTJ.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well you seem interested enough to reply loser. You felt insecure enough to reply. Proved your own point. Follow the leader like you did sucker. Suck it.

Uh, I'm not interested in this subject at all, the one of ENTJ vs ENTP being powerful. I just felt like trolling this thread. The subject is kinda retarded, since anyone, regardless of type, could become "powerful".

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Thank you for the confusion of the night.

Why confusion ? All i wanted I said clearly. You seemed to understand blackcat, i didnt understand him. I am not a native speaker

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why confusion ? All i wanted I said clearly. You seemed to understand blackcat, i didnt understand him. I am not a native speaker

I am sorry, I didn't know what you were asking. My head is a little fuzzy.

He was saying that the ones who were more interested in posting in this thread and in what type is more powerful makes them less powerful and more insecure.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
So the people who post in this thread

and whose type is more powerful (than what ?)

makes them less powerful (why?)

and more insecure (huh?)

I dont get it

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

and more insecure (huh?)

I dont get it

I was trolling dude. Lol. No worries.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

and more insecure (huh?)

I dont get it

I guess he is saying whoever is interested in this thread is not powerful and has no confidence in their level of power.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ah thats what the intps do that works with everything.

If you got two people talking about politics you can say that or about sports you can say that.

No thats profound !

23frogger

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Course your not interested it's not about you. Thanks for your input though. I'm just fucking around a little. I'm new here, just trying to stir things up!!!!!!!

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Course your not interested it's not about you. Thanks for your input though. I'm just fucking around a little. I'm new here, just trying to stir things up!!!!!!!

Heh no problem. If you were actually being serious I was going to say, isn't 4chan missing you by now?