User Tag List

First 12

Results 11 to 17 of 17

  1. #11
    Senior Member Froody Blue Gem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    751

    Default

    I struggle with taking criticism. This being said, if someone is overly critical, I try to avoid these types of people. I don't want to backtalk but people usually notice by the look on my face as it's happening that I'm not a happy camper. I would like to think I have gotten better but not my strong suit
    9w1 5w4 2w3 sp/so


    I couldn't Understand how you could be so bold.
    Maybe I'll find myself smiling on that distant shore...
    Maybe I'm not alone.


    Melancholic-Phlegmatic
    O- High C- Average E- Extremely Hilariously Low A- Extremely High N-Medium High

  2. #12

    Default

    avoid them if you can or daydream about slapping them in the face if you can't.

  3. #13
    Senior Member Non_xsense's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    MBTI
    Fool
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Froody Blue Gem View Post
    I struggle with taking criticism. This being said, if someone is overly critical, I try to avoid these types of people. I don't want to backtalk but people usually notice by the look on my face as it's happening that I'm not a happy camper. I would like to think I have gotten better but not my strong suit
    I had an estj boss after learning how to deal with that she said: i love you ( as a friend of course )... Funny enough she was the same with her husband and son.
    Even intp's can be critical , We need to think if people are toxic without any meaning or if they actually trying to helped you in a direct way.
    Likes Norexan, Froody Blue Gem liked this post

  4. #14
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    16,463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    Tell them to STFU and put them in their place.
    That's what he said.
    Without music, life would be a mistake.
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

  5. #15
    Rhinocorn Norexan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te
    Posts
    1,847

    Default

    Good friend will always tell you when you do something wrong with your life.
    Bad friend will accept your misery like it doesn't exist. Such a excuse for friend.
    True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    "I WIL NOT F%CK YOUR MIND. YOUR MIND IS ALREADY F%CKED. I WILL JUST PULL THE TRIGGER."
    ===Logical Crusader===

    Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.
    Likes Froody Blue Gem liked this post

  6. #16
    Senior Member Froody Blue Gem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Non_xsense View Post
    I had an estj boss after learning how to deal with that she said: i love you ( as a friend of course )... Funny enough she was the same with her husband and son.
    Even intp's can be critical , We need to think if people are toxic without any meaning or if they actually trying to helped you in a direct way.
    I suspect my first boss was ESxJ but of course, I can't be too sure. That is impressive that you were able to put it behind you. Yeah, criticism can indeed be helpful. I just find that it takes time to develop thick skin.
    9w1 5w4 2w3 sp/so


    I couldn't Understand how you could be so bold.
    Maybe I'll find myself smiling on that distant shore...
    Maybe I'm not alone.


    Melancholic-Phlegmatic
    O- High C- Average E- Extremely Hilariously Low A- Extremely High N-Medium High

  7. #17
    Senior Member Non_xsense's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    MBTI
    Fool
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Froody Blue Gem View Post
    I suspect my first boss was ESxJ but of course, I can't be too sure. That is impressive that you were able to put it behind you. Yeah, criticism can indeed be helpful. I just find that it takes time to develop thick skin.
    You have to learn how to "Fight" vs strong Te , They are very autenthic you just have to show what you can do and face them ...actually they enjoy that.

    pd: I forgot i'm a Thinker for Feelers i don't have a clue .
    Likes Froody Blue Gem liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. [NF] How should one deal with NF's that are being overly emotional?
    By ajblaise in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 10-02-2011, 11:30 AM
  2. [INTJ] INTJs: how to deal with over-friendly/clingy people you just met?
    By SamCarter in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-20-2010, 09:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO