• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NTs and Humour!!!!!!!!

deleted
I wonder how far the funniest INTJ has gone, if he's doing stand up in some shoddy community with people that stand the negative attention.

L

Lasting_Pain

In grade school, I was quite the little extrovert. I was probably an ENTP. I was unaware of Personality Types at the time so unfortunately I am just now joining the club.

plaguerat

MBTI Type
INTJ
In grade school, I was quite the little extrovert. I was probably an ENTP. I was unaware of Personality Types at the time so unfortunately I am just now joining the club.

I was (and still am) a huge I. I was also definitely an N, and developed into a T. I'm borderline J/P, but as of this year I've really been growing on my J side.

Heh, I changed myself some time around the middle grades and, in retrospect, was much happier when I was (and now am again) an INTJ. So much easier being my "self"...

Also, I'd like to add how annoying the 20 billion exclamation points in the title of this thread are.

L

Lasting_Pain

Also, I'd like to add how annoying the 20 billion exclamation points in the title of this thread are.

I never did notice the exclamation points to tell you the truth. It is only now that you have mention it has it now become annoying.

CJ99

Is Willard in Footloose!!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Absolutely! Totally agree with the racism/sexism/hate bit. My exaggerated humor often plays into the exaggeration of my ideas and opinions as well, like you said.

Fake sexism is great!
My chemistry teacher hates my guts because i act sexist!

I'll prove mathematically woman equal problems:

Woman take up time and money therefor:

Woman = time x money

Time is money so: time = money

Therefor:

Woman = (money)^2

Money is the root of all problems: money = (problems)^1/2

Therefor:

Woman = ((problems)^1/2)^2
Woman = Problems

My chemistry teacher didn't find it funny! :D:D:D

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
I wonder how far the funniest INTJ has gone, if he's doing stand up in some shoddy community with people that stand the negative attention.

See: Demetri Martin

Probably not even a final example of the "funniest" INTJ humor.

CJ99

Is Willard in Footloose!!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Oh this is SO true (and so damned funny!). I have a Thai friend and the racial abuse we hurl at each other always leaves both of us breathless from laughter. He's always muttering "f***ing round eye" under his breath when I do something dumb. And I'm always trying to put the soles of my feet on him (a big insult in Thailand, apparently) and making the slant-eyes gesture at him. I'm also very familiar with Thai insults now, and am regularly called a 'water buffalo' (i.e. an extremely stupid person) and a shitlizard (he says this is a huge insult).

Hahahahaha. I have a Chinese/malay friend who i constantly through racist remarks at, mainly chinese.
Like he wore white shows to our school - your only allowed black - and i said "damn communists".
He also has really cool hair so i said:

"Shock waves tuffstuff hair gell, £5.99 ; Shock wave tuffstuff hair wax, £9.99; Illegal immigration to the UK, £700; Liams hair, priceless!"

He knows i'm only joking but its great when other people hear it cause they think i'm serious and go mental.

Trope

MBTI Type
IsfP
Enneagram
5w6
I love the serious jokes! Nothing less funny than the joker stifling his laugh before the punchline :|

ed111

MBTI Type
INTJ