• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] what ROLE does Se play in ENTJs?

deleted
Yes, I noticed. But Ne does not equal "weird".

And by that logic, you would have written:
INTJ Ni Fi = poorly reasoned devotion to their pet intuitions (tesla) :headphne:

Jenocyde: ...and objectively you're unfamiliar with INTJs, so on and so forth.

Reason needs fact to be taken literally, fyi.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Jenocyde: ...and objectively you're unfamiliar with INTJs, so on and so forth.

Reason needs fact to be taken literally, fyi.

Was just commenting on your grammatical structure. I really don't care either way.

Jaguar

ENTJ Te Se = Undying devotion to empiricism (factoid implementation and testing)

Se can make us look like ESXPs due to our devotion to empirical proof.

Interesting.
I had someone accuse me of preferring S for the above mentioned reasons.

It was a couple years ago when I was reading the INTP forum,
where one of the members said they thought ENTJ's are the most "un-NT-like," of all the NT's.

I happen to value Te, Ni, Se immensely.
(For the record, I don't believe there's a predetermined function order, anyway. It's all assumptive.)
That's why I don't agree with anyone who whines about "sensors."
It's ignorant B.S.

R

Riva

^ i agree with those members. ENTJs at 1st sight looks(acts) like SPs.

and yes, Te Se does make them want to test things. they don't want to balance out all the yeses an no s regarding a theory. they act it out(with a plan).

this does make them quite un - NT like.

Aleph-One

MBTI Type
INTJ
I understand where you're coming from there. Nobody gets to see my Ni, they only see the Te, so I'm sometimes confused (at first sight) for an ISTJ -- especially if I'm doing something menial at the time.