• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Place of Relaxation

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
main things
chilling in a coffee shops
browsing book shops
art galleries
sea side - love a particular spot that is one of the UK's top plases for serine tranquility
on boats

Lis

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm not brand sensitive,
Neros (does the best coffee)
Puccino's - best ambiance/ENTP bonkers-ness
Cafe Valarie - best cake
Starbucks - very average but lots of them
Costa - not massively keen

That type of thing, just like kicking back really

Lis

Rikka

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
My room, of course. That's a given. Sometimes i'll go for a walk in the nearby neighbourhood which has a large creek and beautiful forests. I love how different the scenery feels when the season changes.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
my favorite is a bookstore with a coffee shop inside

i love being by water too so anyplace near the beach or a lake is nice too...nothing relaxes me like looking at a body of water...i love it.

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
my favorite is a bookstore with a coffee shop inside

i love being by water too so anyplace near the beach or a lake is nice too...nothing relaxes me like looking at a body of water...i love it.

Because NFs are compatible with all types.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Because NFs are compatible with all types.

totally confused...maybe i missed it??? i didn't read any of the responses.

edit...oh i'm sorry was it just directed at nt's? i missed that sorry.

G

garbage

totally confused...maybe i missed it??? i didn't read any of the responses.

edit...oh i'm sorry was it just directed at nt's? i missed that sorry.

just got the thread wires crossed.. but his comment was actually pretty good for the thread it belongs in ;)

I live alone with my cat in a condo in a wooded area. So, home is pretty relaxing to me most of the time. That, yoga at the gym, or being out listening to live jazz.

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
My favorite place is more of a situation. The likes of tearin up the back yard with a shovel to fix a broken septic pipe. I couldn't hang out in a bookstore or coffee shop or both. Because of the dudes in it. Most are there to piss on a hydrant. They see me and instantaniously draw the line in the sand. Nepoleon complex-yes, and alot better lookin. Yet i only notice the hydrant pissing coming from the dudes that have let themselves go. Let themselves go as in ceased making an attempt to keep up with the physical appearence half of attracting women. Other decent lookin fellas seem to have the conscientiuos awareness that i practice.

Thus making tearin up dirt more relaxing. Or, more relaxing with the peace of mind knowing the bathroom will 'function' and i maintain physical attraction with the exercise involved.

Rangler

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w8
I like my bedroom. I have the luxury of a very comfortable king sized bed. Often I think of things in terms of worthiness of leaving my bed. Haha.

I'm also a coffee addict. My favorite place is called The Mad Mango Cafe.

Qre:us

I live out in the country. So, my favorite place is in the rocking chair on the front porch. The porch is pretty high so I can just look out over the fields and valley and think for hours. Or read a book. Or convert to the hammock for a nap.

i wish spring would hurry up... I'm getting cabin fever.

This sounds absolutely lovely! I'm quite jealous. Only addition I would make to this picture-perfect place would be a lake/creek/pond/river nearby so I can take in the sunrise once in a while, overlooking the water.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Our bedroom. I went to great lengths to make it a really peaceful and inviting room. Warm colors, lots of comfortable textures and relaxing scents and a very nice master bath.

The bed looks a lot like this. Slightly modified.

media.nl

I love my bed.

L

Lasting_Pain

I like my bedroom. I have the luxury of a very comfortable king sized bed. Often I think of things in terms of worthiness of leaving my bed. Haha.

I'm also a coffee addict. My favorite place is called The Mad Mango Cafe.

Dude, I have a big bed too, I upgrade from a twin size. The fun I have on that bed is unexplainable.