• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Give us a thought pattern example...

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sunshine-
Bicycle-
Work-
Stapler-
Sword-
Address-
Picture-
Table-
King-
Diamond-
One Hundred-
Geese-

The sunshine glistened like one hundred diamonds over the lake as I rode my bicycle through the park nearby. Several geese flew in as I was going past, with a kingly male leading the females forward. I desired to look on, but work awaited me at a new address. The sudden change felt like a sword pierced through my heart. Everything would now be different, and there was nothing I could do to fix this. I walked into the office. It was a new environment, but the same things appeared before me. A small table accessorized with a stapler. I put up my favorite family picture on this table, and sat down. This table was my success, but the bane of my existence.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Sunshine
Bicycle
Work
Stapler
Sword
Address
Picture
Table
King
Diamond
One Hundred
Geese

It seemed like a normal weekday - Our Heroine rode into work on her bicycle, she fine-tuned some spreadsheets at her desk. Her desk decor - a stapler and a framed photo of her family - remained in place. The sun shone outside, as it always did, and the Canada geese meandered through the office park.

The normalcy of her day shattered when the Office King arrived.

His Royal Highness the King of the Regional Sales Team usually did not bestow his glorious visage upon the Associate Account Managers. He usually sat at his Round Table and addressed his Knights from his Diamond Throne. But in the King's wise words: "Oh, you know. Morale." So off he went, on occasion, to make himself known to the plebians. And on this special occasion, his velvet carpet rolled straight past our Heroine's desk.

Our Heroine did not think to stand right away, but upon hearing the King's splendid voice - a baritone with the resonance of a hundred angels singing in perfect harmony - she immediately jumped to her feet.

"Kneel," said the King. And she knelt.

The King removed from a sheath to his side a small but ornate sword - the fearsome Letter Opener, known throughout the land - and he touched the blade to our Heroine's right shoulder, then her left. And in his splendid voice, the King proclaimed:

"Nice work, dude. You got a bonus."

And from that moment on, our Heroine was known and respected throughout the land as being pretty good at her job.

THE END

Tina&Jane

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Way late to this post, but this was cool. Not sure what it says about me that I wrote so much

Sunshine
Bicycle
Work
Stapler
Sword
Address
Picture
Table
King
Diamond
One Hundred
Geese

It’s my day off. I wake up and realize that I have some very important papers that I need to mail for work that I completely forgot about. After a brief moment of panic, I quickly race out of bed and begin trying to quickly get ready. I quickly grab breakfast and shower, staple the papers together with a stapler, then look around the house for envelopes. After finding a box of them in a desk drawer, I scrawl the address on the back of the letter without even sitting down at the table, and put a stamp on it. I grab my keys from the rack in the kitchen and then head out the door. When I get in the car and put the key in the ignition, I soon realize that something is wrong. As I turn the key, the car makes a groaning protest of a noise, indicating that my battery must be dead. Realizing that trying to jumpstart the car is pointless because no one else is home, I run through a list of other options. Since it’s a nice day and the sunshine is fairly warm, I decide to ride my bicycle to the nearest mailbox as it will be quicker than trying to walk.

As I begin to ride the familiar streets to the mailbox, something on the side of the road near the gutter suddenly catches my eye. It’s an envelope, but one very different from the one that holds my own letter. It is large and has an odd, multicolored geometric pattern all over it. It’s impossible to miss, and it surprises me that no one else has noticed it and taken it. I pull over to the side and hesitate…should I pick it up? I’m usually the type of person who just leaves things alone, but something is nagging at me to open it. I reach out, pick up the envelope, and rip at the opening. Out falls twenty one hundred dollar bills, a picture of a dark haired woman with a bandanna over her nose and mouth, several playing cards, and a tiny plastic sword. Bending down to get a closer look at the items, I notice that two of the cards, a king of diamonds and an ace of spades, have writing on them, with certain letters darker than others. “I will grow every day, energized and strengthened by my endeavors.” GEESE