• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] what do you think of intp girls

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
^ With INTP's especially, time passes by intervals. It's like reading Return Of The King. The stories are told in segments and Tolkien switches between the segments, and they restart exactly where they left off. Most SJ's have a few hours to a few days before they are ready to return. I haven't found any return time for NF's, although it does seem to be about six hours (I live with one). NT's are instantaneous. SP's are completely unpredicatable; they can either suffer from total amnesia, or have memory better than the IRS.

run

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
i'd love to meet one.

run

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
i would probably ask her out instantly.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
The idea I gave on how to secude an INTP man would probably fail on a woman. This is me idea: "How to secuce an INTP: start of casual. Then gradually become more sensual, and physcial and then take them somewhere and kiss them. Wait for them to stop struggling, and then lustily tell them to follow you and take them by the hand. Go where you want to go, then start the stripping. At this point, they are pretty much yours." Would that work, Jennifer?

A Schnitzel

WTF is this dude saying?
MBTI Type
INTP
The idea I gave on how to secude an INTP man would probably fail on a woman. This is me idea: "How to secuce an INTP: start of casual. Then gradually become more sensual, and physcial and then take them somewhere and kiss them. Wait for them to stop struggling, and then lustily tell them to follow you and take them by the hand. Go where you want to go, then start the stripping. At this point, they are pretty much yours." Would that work, Jennifer?

Wait. Why are you assuming he would struggle?

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
run said:
i would probably ask her out instantly.

Haha- just make sure to not creep her out.. good luck, :D
I don't know anything about INTP chicks but the thing I like about T chicks personally is that they appreciate my sense of humor and aren't easily offended..

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
The issue is taht I instictively recoil from human contact, like Leto II's face behind it's cowl. (sorry to all you non dune readers and those of you who haven'y gotten that far along yet.)

A Schnitzel

WTF is this dude saying?
MBTI Type
INTP
The issue is taht I instictively recoil from human contact, like Leto II's face behind it's cowl. (sorry to all you non dune readers and those of you who haven'y gotten that far along yet.)

I don't think that's an INTP trait.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
It's my trait. *chick tries to :hug: Mortabunt. Mortabunt recoils before giving in, and readily separates.* That roughly describes it.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
What about fapping? does that deserve to be the spotlight page? :coffee:, wikipedians?

VGRAS

MBTI Type
INTP
everyone is dead wrong about me when they meet me.

(in the work place/my courses) i take a while to adjust to the different personalities i am forced to be around. i usually have to be in the right mood to allow a conversation with a random person to happen. that, or i'll accidently forget about being self-aware and ramble to whoever is closest to me. usually only happens after getting a good idea of what everyone is about.

every person i have broken that barrier with has confessed to me that i am nothing like the first impression i gave them.
then i get to hear about how so and so thought i was a total bitch/snob but how so and so's cousin thought i was a goody good.

a person usually mistakes my quietness or "shyness" as me having a stick up my ass. but when most others are quiet/shy they are simply described as that, quiet and shy.

as an intp female, i have heard this all my life and it still irritates me. i guess i can't blame anyone though. my mouth is so naturally down turned i have to assure everyone that i'm not angry, my face just sits like that when i'm not smiling. and smiling for me is a conscience effort i'm too lazy to make. although i try to smile during interviews and when i'm being introduced to people (just so i can avoid this horrible first impression thing i have going on) I end up looking like a maniac. i guess my eyes get all big or something because it is taking so much mental effort to appear like a bubbly bag of sunshine fairy dust like everyone expects me to be.

i just don't think i want to know what people think of an intp (female) anymore. intp guys get away with everything

VGRAS

MBTI Type
INTP
you can seduce a female intp that wants to be seduced. then you will get sucked in and probably wish you never met her

so i'm told

i am "mysterious" "hard to reach" "icy" "playing the game better" but really i'm just sitting there wondering why we eat from a hole in our face

VGRAS

MBTI Type
INTP
i would love to meet your intp friend. your description of her sounds like me and i have always wanted to meet someone i could share my weird anxieties with..

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i would love to meet your intp friend. your description of her sounds like me and i have always wanted to meet someone i could share my weird anxieties with..

Who are you talking about?

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I prefer the properly lady-like ESFJ girls lol.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
The saucier ones rock my socks off.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i am "mysterious" "hard to reach" "icy" "playing the game better" but really i'm just sitting there wondering why we eat from a hole in our face
:D

True. It can be hard to convey to people that there is so much LESS going on than meets the eye.

Cypocalypse

MBTI Type
eNtP
Enneagram
4w5/
I know one INTP female. She's in her early 20s. One of the smartest women in her age group that I've ever met. I'm already 30 years old, and if we have the same age, she'd be smarter.

She also has one of the most messed up EQ I've seen in a person.

I kinda think that she envies me in a way because of my more affluent upbringing. Meaning, more financial support from my parents, which gives me more flexibility/mobility that she wish she has. Though of course, she's not willing to admit it.

She acts like she's smarter, and her Ti is on steroids, occasionally incorporating it in conversations where it's not necessarily needed.

I'm not saying that I'm smarter than her, but when we have so much parallels in our way of thinking and I'm like 10 years older, then she should at least acknowledge my insights. Not that I impose them or anything, but she always acts like she needs to win in an argument. Heck, sometimes, there isn't even an argument, and she'll make one.

She has a middle child syndrome. Older brother is more financially successful, and younger sister seems to be the charming one in the family, hence she may have been clinging too much to her Ti as it's her primary source of self affirmation.