• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] what do you think of intp girls

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
INTP girls are very low maintenance... but the relationship has a very high activation energy. They'll drag their feet for years if you give them the leeway to do it. Normal romance tactics don't work. Or, they may work, but INTP girls won't act on feelings if they have them.

That's why I just stop giving them a choice. I'll just show up one morning at 7 a.m. and say, "Get dressed, we're going out for breakfast. No, you can't go back to bed -- I made reservations."

True. And initiative/decisiveness can be hot, as long as it doesn't come off as controlling behavior. BUT if you showed up at my house at SEVEN AM? You'd get this response:

INTP girl: "Tough. You shouldn't have made reservations before telling me we were going out." [falls back to sleep]

There is no breakfast in the world worth me getting up that early. If my hypothetical bf shows up at 7 wanting to make me get out of the house, it is clear that he's doing it to prove a point and assert his J for no reason. FAIL.

Delilah

We all got it comin' kid
MBTI Type
INTP
There is no breakfast in the world worth me getting up that early. If my hypothetical bf shows up at 7 wanting to make me get out of the house, it is clear that he's doing it to prove a point and assert his J for no reason. FAIL.

:yes:

Very true, and, for me, 7am is sleeping in, but, if I don't feel like getting up and you are just trying to be bossy, I will stay in bed until noon to prove a point.

While you lie bleeding, and crippled on the floor.......

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ive heard from the horses mouth that INTPs females, while usaully "having a higher activation energy", do get very clingy once that reaction is set into swing (inferior Fe).

INTP horses might. I can't imagine being "clingy" under any circumstances.
(Well, maybe one ... :devil:)

Tallulah said:
I kinda like being taken in hand by a firm J on occasion...:blush:

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I like, but I'm not sure I can put out the activation energy anymore. If one wants me she can come find me and clothesline me out of nowhere.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP

Oh, cmon. What if he showed up with Starbucks and some bagels looking all clean and sexy? You ain't so tough.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Oh, cmon. What if he showed up with Starbucks and some bagels looking all clean and sexy? You ain't so tough.

<_<

>_>

I've done exactly this, weekend trip in Boston. I did miss the Starbucks adjacent to the Brueggers bagels and end up walking to a further Starbucks to do it, but I still did it.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
<_<

>_>

I've done exactly this, weekend trip in Boston. I did miss the Starbucks adjacent to the Brueggers bagels and end up walking to a further Starbucks to do it, but I still did it.

So like most things, it is not what you do but the manner in which you do it. These little adornments that attend every action.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP

All of the above = cool. 7am = still not cool. Show up at noon with the same haul. :wubbie:

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I kinda like being taken in hand by a firm J on occasion...:blush:

Hee! :yes:

It's spontaneity, Jay-style! I'd be bounding out of bed if that happened and I'm sooo not a morning person :wub:

Aleph-One

MBTI Type
INTJ
I don't know what you people are going on about. My breakfast ambush date has a 100% success rate. I'm completely awesome but that's still unbelievable, even for me.

norepinephrine

MBTI Type
INTP
INTP girls are very low maintenance... but the relationship has a very high activation energy. They'll drag their feet for years if you give them the leeway to do it. Normal romance tactics don't work. Or, they may work, but INTP girls won't act on feelings if they have them.

That's why I just stop giving them a choice. I'll just show up one morning at 7 a.m. and say, "Get dressed, we're going out for breakfast. No, you can't go back to bed -- I made reservations."

I'm curious. Who make reservations for breakfast? And at 7:00 a.m.? Is there a serious waiting list for this?

Still, I was once picked up over breakfast years ago when I lived in Chicago. I'd woken early and taken a long walk along Lake Michigan when it was windy and the waves were crashing. Then I dropped by a restaurant for breakfast. When I asked for the check my waitress informed me that the young man over there >>> (wink, wink) had already paid it.

I suspect it made her day more than mine.

Aleph-One

MBTI Type
INTJ
This was some snooty bistro place. The reservations weren't for 7 a.m. -- girl's got to get dressed, and all.

I had the idea to do this when I was stuck in this kind of netherworld of mixed signals for a long period of time (I don't mean they were ambiguous, I mean they were a mix of very positive and very negative signals). I finally decided I was tired of trying to figure out how to advance, so I'd do something unmistakably clear. If it worked, great. If not, then at least it was over with. So I set up a whole day (starting with the breakfast), showed up with a cute little present, and it worked. It's been something I've been able to use reliably ever since, only now I do it within a few weeks of meeting her.