• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] what do you think of intp girls

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
But then again, I've never dated an INTP, and maybe they act completely different with their mates.

hate to quote things twice but if someone's really special, i transform into the rare creature that is an intp in love. i radiate happiness and sunshine. its never in a over emotional way as you can imagine, but i remind them in whatever way that i see them as a partner. i may for example, take special care of them, express the high esteem i hold them in. i definatley get more physically affectionate.
i think for introverts, this is particually charming becuase im so exclusive with my affection, which they appreciate.

the person must be really very special to get me to start changing.

but being like this constantly would be draining.

hope i didnt just contradict what i said earlier. i find it hard to diagnose myself...

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
hate to quote things twice but if someone's really special, i transform into the rare creature that is an intp in love. i radiate happiness and sunshine. its never in a over emotional way as you can imagine, but i remind them in whatever way that i see them as a partner. i may for example, take special care of them, express the high esteem i hold them in. i definatley get more physically affectionate.
i think for introverts, this is particually charming becuase im so exclusive with my affection, which they appreciate.

the person must be really very special to get me to start changing.

but being like this constantly would be draining.

hope i didnt just contradict what i said earlier. i find it hard to diagnose myself...
Oh you know extroverts, we're simple creatures.

As long as you're hot ... :doh:

ConchShell

MBTI Type
ENFP
I have a friend who tested as a female INTP. She was very reserved at first, and still is somewhat, but opens up the more I get to know her. As a moderate extrovert myself, I found her reservedness a bit puzzling at first but then adjusted by just accepting her the way she is. This was the best thing I could have done. She comes out with all sorts of surprising comments and short witty remarks. Our common Ne can lead to the most amusing and fantastic conversations.

the soulless one

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
As an intp chick, I come off as really stand offish. However, since cutting my hair, I've been attracting subtle attention from both sexes, mostly males. I come off as frank, hard, and distant. Those who get to know me find me hysterical, friendly, charming, and very nerdy with a progressive mind (I love singing my own praises....hehehehhehehehe). I'm generally a walking contradiction and I confuse people.

Other intp chicks come off as detached, emotionally reserved, soft, and intelligent. Most all of them have a great sense of humor and know a lot of obscure things while maintaining nerdy hobbies and such interests. Most intp chicks have an androgyny thing going including myself.

ring the bell

I have a friend who tested as a female INTP. She was very reserved at first, and still is somewhat, but opens up the more I get to know her. As a moderate extrovert myself, I found her reservedness a bit puzzling at first but then adjusted by just accepting her the way she is. This was the best thing I could have done. She comes out with all sorts of surprising comments and short witty remarks. Our common Ne can lead to the most amusing and fantastic conversations.

Just accepting her for who she is and appreciating her for such is one of the best things you can really do. It would be nice if everyone could do that :) I had a nice interaction with an ENFP who, despite his disappearing and reappearing act, was just so in tuned with my line of thinking. I think the NP thing has something to do with that. A lot of things that normally would have bothered me just didn't simply because the interaction was so enigmatic and fun. It was sort of refreshing to meet someone who made me feel as if he wasn't at all judgemental about me and my quirks.

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
Oh you know extroverts, we're simple creatures.

As long as you're hot ... :doh:

especially the ones that are teddy bears .... 100% cotton

Last edited:

ConchShell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Just accepting her for who she is and appreciating her for such is one of the best things you can really do. It would be nice if everyone could do that :) I had a nice interaction with an ENFP who, despite his disappearing and reappearing act, was just so in tuned with my line of thinking. I think the NP thing has something to do with that. A lot of things that normally would have bothered me just didn't simply because the interaction was so enigmatic and fun. It was sort of refreshing to meet someone who made me feel as if he wasn't at all judgemental about me and my quirks.
You're right, RuffledINTP. It really was the best thing I could have done, otherwise I would have missed out on a great friendship. One that provides me with alternative ways of looking at things. I actually enjoy all the little quirks. ENFPs are already notorious for enjoying some unpredictability and INTPs can really add to that! Must be part of the NP thing you mentioned. I always felt this friend had a lot of unfair criticism from colleagues for being reserved, so I made an extra effort to be more open minded myself.

I'm less patient when it comes to relationships with a special one though, if he's something like an INTP. That's just me I suppose. I can begin to get a bit impatient in that context. But at least I can really enjoy friendships with some people of this type.

If anyone out there wants some adventure, mystery and unpredictability, find yourself an INTP friend!

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
They don't need thigh highs. They are a pair of thigh highs. In an Si kind of way.

ConchShell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Would you mind sharing some examples of these quirks, for the sake of illustration?
Hi Orangey,
I can try but I hope I'll make sense. *Attempts to switch on tertiary Te and keep primary Ne under some sort of control*

If seemingly 99% of the population do an everyday task in a particular way (perhaps using a particular method because it's always been done that way) it will be my INTP friend who will be using a different method. Sometimes I can see the reasoning behind it and it makes me wonder why on Earth other people haven't latched on to the alternative way because it works much better. Sometimes I can't see the reasoning behind it. But forgetting about whether or not I always understand her reasoning, it does make her stand out from the crowd. Sometimes other people comment too. "Have you noticed so-and-so is the only person who does such-and-such in blah-blah way?"

Other times it's her hobbies, interests and experiences which are miles different from what most other people of the same age and generation get involved in. I often find myself thinking "I didn't know you had been there or done that, and I bet not many other people have that particular experience."

I think it was mostly the standing out from the crowd bit I was trying to express. I learn a lot from it.

R

Riva

i love INTP girls. they is a Siran sort of beauty to them.

they look as if they are self absorbed. i love it.

makes me want to blow their bubble.

they are witty conversationalists too .

L

Lasting_Pain

i love INTP girls. they is a Siran sort of beauty to them.

they look as if they are self absorbed. i love it.

makes me want to blow their bubble.

they are witty conversationalists too .

I doubt they give you chance to do that.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
[youtube="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1QODeKlGLc"]What I think of, when I imagine an INTP girl[/youtube]

I love this movie, simply because of her and Bartha. They're hilarious. She may not even be INTP in the movie, but this is what I imagine!

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I had a picture of a zoomed in pussy with teeth that I can't find now.

sandwich

MBTI Type
INTP
I had a picture of a zoomed in pussy with teeth that I can't find now.

Like this:

356395681_5dda2235f2.jpg

?

Anonymous

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
from a distance? in person? first impressions? in a friendship? in a relationship?

From a distance: "Awesome, look at that girl, she seems to be her own person. I want to know her."

In person: "Awesome, this girl is her own person. I want to know her better."

First impression: ^

Friendship: Most of my friends are generally NT girls anyway. They're fun, and the ability to get away with being yourself without people looking at you strangely is quite nice.

In a relationship: All I can say from my extremely limited experience is that it's really easy to take the analysis to unhealthy levels.