• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] what do you think of intp girls

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTP girls are awesome. I could go so far as to say ALL INTPs are awesome too!

I know a few of these... female INTPs. They actually seem sensitive from what I see of them. It's cool.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
BACK OFF EVERYONE! The INTP wimminz are mine! Allllll mine! :thelook:

*get's em all drunk then loads them into a mobile library and drives off to an undisclosed location*

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
BACK OFF EVERYONE! The INTP wimminz are mine! Allllll mine! :thelook:

*get's em all drunk then loads them into a mobile library and drives off to an undisclosed location*

I'll fight you! And I'll use my wide range of intellectual knowledge and my vast understanding of computer programming to mentally beat you up and impress all of the female INTPz!!

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
No YOU back off, they are too tasty for just one person!

*snarls*

I'll fight you! And I'll use my wide range of intellectual knowledge and my vast understanding of computer programming to mentally beat you up and impress all of the female INTPz!!

I have booze and a mobile library with internet access :dry:

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
*snarls*

I have booze and a mobile library with internet access :dry:

I have the verizon crew following me wherever I go- like in the commercials- thus, free wifi access for their every computer-based needs! plus, I have psychedellic drugs- INTPs like the mind trip better than the average effects of alcohol! Plus, I'll just take off my shirt and drowned them with the sweet charisma that pours out of every one of my ENFP sweat pours! :D

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Really? I've found them to be better put together and overall more stable than us menfolk.

That too. But female NTs in general seem to be sensitive, and that's something that I'm attracted to.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I have the verizon crew following me wherever I go- like in the commercials- thus, free wifi access for their every computer-based needs! plus, I have psychedellic drugs- INTPs like the mind trip better than the average effects of alcohol! Plus, I'll just take off my shirt and drowned them with the sweet charisma that pours out of every one of my ENFP sweat pours! :D

Well fine then! I'll take my shirt off and... wait *backs away*

But female NTs in general seem to be sensitive.

*backs away even further*

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
It's subjective. I find zero chemistry.

Oso Mocoso

MBTI Type
ISFJ
from a distance?

From an airplane, they look really small. I can see them driving around in their INTP cars, but it's hard to tell other than by vehicle make if they're men or women.

in person?

Hard to say. My sample size is too small to draw meaningful conclusions.

first impressions?

Well, sample size is small but the first impressions have all been good.

in a friendship?

Online chats with INTP females have all been pleasant. They're a smart bunch and I respect that.

in a relationship?

Sample size is zero.

YoungGun2112

MBTI Type
ENTP
Usually the first thing I notice in a woman is the way she treats others and the general way in which she regards life. Her demeanor and general attitude towards living in this world or whatever. INTPs usually are not social or revealing enough for me to get any real read on them, and when they are, it usually is not anything I can quantify into meaning. "Yeah," or "Uh huh" just makes me glance over them, and I tend not to notice them at all.