• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] what do you think of intp girls

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
from a distance? in person? first impressions? in a friendship? in a relationship?

from a distance some people say they cant put their finger on me
others jsut make assumptions and use them to judge me
i also get called the nice sweet girl when im very quiet (how are those two related again?)
do you ever wonder what that reserved girl with the mismatching socks is thinking and what she does in her free time because you mostly only see her at work/school

friends sometimes seem intimidated and/or in love with me and ive been called a psycho numerous times.
people who have been on my mutal romantic radar complain alot and call me an ice queen.

what'd i do?

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
i was wondering because in a circle of friends im usually the funny one who occasionally crosses the line, but in my engineering course i havent felt the need to make any new and proper friends and everyone else has already created their own little groups. i was wondering what they see and why they decide to talk or not talk to me.

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
from a distance? in person? first impressions? in a friendship? in a relationship?

from a distance some people say they cant put their finger on me
others jsut make assumptions and use them to judge me
i also get called the nice sweet girl when im very quiet (how are those two related again?)
do you ever wonder what that reserved girl with the mismatching socks is thinking and what she does in her free time because you mostly only see her at work/school

friends sometimes seem intimidated and/or in love with me and ive been called a psycho numerous times.
people who have been on my mutal romantic radar complain alot and call me an ice queen.

what'd i do?

cuz you dont talk unless talked to and your shy....makes me go nuts for you

from a distance...i am more than attracted to INTP chicks
in person...im even more attracted to INTP chicks
first impressions...INTPs suck at them. why? maybe cuz they stand their smiling the whole time wanting to say something but won't unless its "me too" or "yeah"...if it werent for the eyebrow piercing and the style that makes them subtly stand out, theyd be BORING
friendship...wont work because more often than not, ill have to do all the work...so screw that
relationship...a LOT of work...takes a while to get close to them

also, my ISFJ buddy calls a INTP chick friend "sweet"...shes only like that when shes in public...shes most comfortable talking on msn.

they thrive on awkward moments...mainly cuz they have been dealing with those their entire lives
what'd i do?
i think, what you do do is find a niche in the social order, modify it to give it a non-conforming appearance and feel (this is empowering to you) and then stick to it your whole freaking life

and you throw 'shit-tests' at people. if people pass these (essentially by telling you to go screw yourself), you start respecting them. if not, for same sex, you see possibly for friendship; for different sex, you see a chump....possibly a friend, i dont know

noone knows bout your love life. if someone does, you pretend not to give a shit...you avoid confrontation big time

how'd i do? please tell me i know at least a lil bit bout intp chicks by now...i have to get one off her high horse and on mine in a few months

wolfy

awsm
Love the INTP ladies...

[YOUTUBE="Hy5iQubfV5s"]I dedicate this to you [/YOUTUBE]

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I don't think I've met one in real life. Although I may have and we simply didn't remember/notice each other after we met. I typically don't make new friends unless the other person is really really friendly so...yeah won't happen easily.

groovejet02

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Edge said:

Quietness is always either seen as hostility or niceness. In a world of extroverts, introversion is seen in black and white. Introverts are not afforded nuances (even though they are more richer in soul). This is a way of society telling you 'You are irrelevant'

Edge said:

In the 'normal' world of chaos and constant communication, INTPs are regarded as safe and predictable. It's so easy to overlook INTPs. Most people CAN'T imagine what INTPs think/feel/believe/aspire. INTPs live in their heads most of the time. What's obvious to them is not obvious to everyone. What someone has only begun to think of, the INTP has analyzed it half to death ... a decade ago. Introverted thinking may be INTP's best strength, but it's also the most hidden. And INTP's intensity of feelings (perhaps due to their inferior introverted feeling)? There's no way an INTP would show just anyone that!

For me personally, I don't even 'exist' to my mom even though I live with her. Sure, she's concerned about me and controls me, but does she know what's going on? She can't imagine the people I'm with, the places I drop by, the stuff I think, my future plans. She thinks I go to classes and come back, that is all, because I hardly divulge anything.

Edge said:

I can relate. The few people who notice me tend to put me on a pedestal. I think it has to do with our independence and sense of humor. INTPs' extroverted intuition can be quite charming. But when they don't show that side, they're seen as uppity and serious. INTPs after all have a stoic face and a penetrating gaze.

But all in all, why are you so concerned about what others think about you? I don't think there's a way for you to 'streamline' yourself into one or two defined personas. People will always make assumptions about you, because you're introverted and therefore they come to conclusions on whatever little data they see (or don't see). And remember, an INTP is a RICH personality filled with contradictions anyway. On one hand, INTPs can be very predictable, but on another they're also very idiosyncratic. Each person/group sees one side. But no one will ever see all the sides.

People who love you, love you. People who don't, don't matter.

/long winded.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
the ones on here seem cool...don't know if i know any irl.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I want to make their panties drop.

That, or, at the very least, wet.

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
I know an INTP co-worker. I like her a lot. She studies MBTI too so once in a while we chat about it. INTP's are one of my favorite types.

Bubbles

See Right Through Me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
I love my INTPs! They're clever, witty, and absolutely honest--if I act like an idiot, they will let me know. They've got great discussions if you get them going on something they find interesting. I learn a lot just from listening to them, to be honest. They can also surprise you when you least expect it; they've got a thousand different sides. And their humor is the best.

Basically, INTPs? You're beautiful. :D

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
I love my INTPs! They're clever, witty, and absolutely honest--if I act like an idiot, they will let me know. They've got great discussions if you get them going on something they find interesting. I learn a lot just from listening to them, to be honest. They can also surprise you when you least expect it; they've got a thousand different sides. And their humor is the best.

Basically, INTPs? You're beautiful. :D

*picks nose while reading this*