• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJ Profile Resources.

Feedback Loop

Hello all.

You know - it doesn’t really take long to exhaust INTJ-specific profile resources online, and I have. I’m hoping some of you can get me started with a library list. Links to INTJ bibliographies, shortlists of your favorite books, anything is welcome.

To be specific, I’m looking for more, less-digested information. But you know the drill. The drier, the more extensive, the better.

Many thanks in advance.

A.

Last edited:

Mycroft

The elder Holmes
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Oh for crying out loud.

Mycroft

The elder Holmes
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
What's the matter, Mycroft, don't want people to see how you did in that thread? :devil:

A new member joins looking for resources on his (or her) type, and your immediate response is to direct said person to your own thread. I thought it was a tad self-serving.

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
A new member joins looking for resources on his (or her) type, and your immediate response is to direct said person to your own thread. I thought it was a tad self-serving.

It wasn't my immediate response; I waited a day without any other replies before posting.

But perhaps you have some sources you'd like to share...? I'd love to see what the influences on your personal development have been. :devil:

Langrenus

I'm sure someone like ptgatsby could point you in the direction of some good stuff.

Oh, and Economica and Mycroft aren't always this bad Feedback Loop ;)

*wanders off whistling Love is in the Air*