• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] I heart INTJs

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I absolutely love INTJs with a developed feeling side (not OVERdeveloped, just developed). That makes me just :drool: - just as much or not more than an INFJ with a developed thinking side. :wubbie:

soleil

MBTI Type
ENFP
brave bunny. :)
INTJs' stares are hard to beat. i feel like i'm a live specimen at the bottom of a microscope.

I got stared down by two INTJ's & it definitely felt like that. It almost knocked me off my feet (in a good way ;)). I even tried to have a stare down, lol.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
INTJs' stares are hard to beat. i feel like i'm a live specimen at the bottom of a microscope.

My daughter is INTJ. Ever since she was 1 year old she could do this. Little old ladies would come up to her in the stroller, all lovey-dovey, and she would stare at them like they were invading her personal space and to get the **** out of it! When she was 2, she would declare her dislikes very ... vocally and publically. I'm laughing again just thinking about the moments ... I just loved that she has always known her mind, and never just been "nice" for the sake of it!

We wouldn't show up to work with a gun and shoot everyone. It's highly impractical. We'd only get to kill a few of the people we disliked, and then we'd either be sent to jail for life or have to kill ourselves before that happened. Really, INTJs are smart enough to do something less cliché with our craziness and anger.

I laughed out loud when I read this. Seriously. You are fabulous!

Apparently all the INTJ fans only lurk on MBTI sites and nowhere IRL. ... I'm buying the INTJ T shirt to wear out in public. I swear it.

Hey, I love y'all. You are so serious but I can make you laugh with me silliness ...

I absolutely love INTJs with a developed feeling side (not OVERdeveloped, just developed).

I think as her mom, that's hopefully a gift I have been able to impart. Sometimes despite her insights into others, she doesn't get the emotional impact her words and body language can have.

I love all you INTJ's! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

sonata

MBTI Type
iNtJ
Apparently all the INTJ fans only lurk on MBTI sites and nowhere IRL.

I'm buying the INTJ T shirt to wear out in public. I swear it.

Or you could put this on your door.

But yes, I wish there was the same amount of INTJ-:wubbie: IRL as there is here.

norepinephrine

MBTI Type
INTP

I got stared down by two INTJ's & it definitely felt like that.

I know that feeling. Last time I got that stare was while cold calling offices and gathering signatures on a "thanks for the considerable donation" letter.

Cold, icy blue eyes. But, WTH, I'm an INTP - I found it more fascinating than intimidating. Which I imagine probably showed in the slight smirk I developed while staring back. It was a "who the hell are you? - I have things to do" vs the "I'll get around to explaining myself" standoff.

Hey, he's a nice guy. I like his wife too.

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
I kind of miss my ENFP friend after two days of hermitting it out.

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
I remember the good ol' days when Uber was INTJ..... no one liked those J bastards back then! Softies.

SuperServal

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I've been thinking about this lately actually. In fact, I have realized that my two roommates are INTJs, my thesis adviser (and favorite professor here) is an INTJ, my other favorite professor is an INTJ, my roommate has been bringing over a female INTJ that I've had a ton of fun with. My ex boyfriend is an INTJ. A few of my favorite freshmen (I'm a mentor) are INTJs.

I realized that I've been surrounded by this type....and I have loved every single one of them!

I said to an INTJ earlier that INTJs are the type to show up to a party looking a little disinterested. They can seem a little off-putting and arrogant at first. But they have an air of sophistication that always draws me in. I feel like it is my duty to get to know them....so I try to break through the walls that most of them seem to put up. I usually discover that they have a great depth of hidden warmth waiting to spring forth. And they are almost always surprisingly silly and fun when they come out of their shells. I'm happy that they can be just as goofy as me and my INFP friends! :jew:

Jgib5328

MBTI Type
INTJ
This thread makes me so happy, I hope people feel this way about us IRL, like other's, I haven't seen it as much as it is displayed here.

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
This thread makes me so happy, I hope people feel this way about us IRL, like other's, I haven't seen it as much as it is displayed here.

I'm not sure I can relate to all of what people have said about INTJs on this thread.

But I can relate to this statement for sure.

Chimerical

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w5
:D

I was at work the other day and had this conversation with a coworker:

Him: You look pissed.
Me: :confused:
Him: You aren't?
Me: No...this is my natural expression. I have to actually try to look happy all the time.
Him: That's kind of weird, but whatever.
Me: :dry:

So yeah, I identify with the description of female INTJ, lol.

I've also been the subject of many jokes about working on the docks and being on the phone with my bookie etc. and got the nickname Bruiser even though I'm almost never involved in any kind of physical conflict.

This girl seemed to think I was scowling at a clock at work. I told her I was just looking at the time. She said I looked angry.

But now that doesn't seem to happen anymore. I guess it's because I usually have this smirk on my face most of the time.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx

Me: No...this is my natural expression. I have to actually try to look happy all the time.
Him: That's kind of weird, but whatever.

I used to get that a lot when I was younger. But now I've learned to fake a shit-eating grin when I am around suspicious feelers.

I have an ESFP friend who always says about one INTJ, "Let's try to be friends with him in case he decides to blow up anything, we'll know not to be around." And she is serious.

I like SFPs and their practical approach to life.

That's why if I ever go on a rampage, I will kill them last.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I got stared down by two INTJ's & it definitely felt like that. It almost knocked me off my feet (in a good way ;)). I even tried to have a stare down, lol.

I stare back while getting ready to put on a show. Then I break eyecontact to focus on doing something so incredibly silly, that they cannot help but smile...ever so faintly. I admit some of them can take forever to smile..but once they do I know we'll be fine :devil:

MBTI Type
INxJ

Me: No...this is my natural expression.

This happens to me all the time. People accuse me of being mad, irritated, or upset. When I'm none of the aforementioned. It's just the way my face looks at rest.

Jgib5328

MBTI Type
INTJ
This happens to me all the time. People accuse me of being mad, irritated, or upset. When I'm none of the aforementioned. It's just the way my face looks at rest.

Yeah, for some reason people assume the same traits about me and as a result, are intimidated by me.

SurlyAdam

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
I intimidate everyone I meet, even authority figures, like cops or my boss. I've even had cops apologize for pulling me over and then walk away with their head down after deciding not to write me a ticket. I do look pretty serious and intense, but I'm really just paying and focusing on the moment. I absorb everything I see and hear and use that information when needed. I know I also come across as judging, but I'm simply noticing as much as I can. I'm actually very accepting and forgiving as long as I can understand why people do what they do.

It's much easier to talk to me on the phone than it is in person...

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
So in good champion (ENFP) fashion I got a couple of friends of mine to take the MBTI test.

Turns out one of them tested as an INTJ (my prediction being ISTJ but INTJ makes even more sense now that I think about it). He's one of my best friends so I guess INTJs can indeed be cool.

MBTI Type
INxJ
So in good champion (ENFP) fashion I got a couple of friends of mine to take the MBTI test.

Turns out one of them tested as an INTJ (my prediction being ISTJ but INTJ makes even more sense now that I think about it). He's one of my best friends so I guess INTJs can indeed be cool.

Hai dood. I iz coo.