• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] How to mess with an NT's head

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Not every ENFP will tell you that how you live is wrong, sweety. Some identify very much with constantly being told that your way of living, of being is wrong and the frustration and aggrevation it causes.
But even so, many of us will gladly back off if you indicate that you'd rather not be around us. At least, I don't tend to stay where I'm not wanted. Too bad though...I enjoyed bantering back and forward with ya :devil:

One last time of pushing your buttons though...just to get the thread back on topic:

It wouldn't hurt you to smile once in a while :D

sonata

MBTI Type
iNtJ
Amargith said:

Yep, that works.
To add on to that:

Give us a look of pity and ask what's wrong (preferably when we're happy). When we give you a blank look and say "Nothing," insist that something must be wrong and assure us, "You can talk to me."

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Its okay Chimy, be strong. It could be worse, you could look like my little baby avatar.

How do you know he doesn't? :D

Oh man.. I need to read threads before I reply to them.. I almost didn't know to break out the popcorn

I demand that the NFs and NTs make up, NOW. :steam:

Making out? Or just naughty looks from across the room?

How to mess with an NT's head? Cry. Preferably for no reason.

Sloppy, relentless, protracted crying.

Yep, that works.
To add on to that:

Give us a look of pity and ask what's wrong (preferably when we're happy). When we give you a blank look and say "Nothing," insist that something must be wrong and assure us, "You can talk to me."

Sonata. What's wrong? You can talk to me.

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Demanding to know on what facts their theoretical hypotheses stand.

Ardea

o edward cullen!
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Demanding to know on what facts their theoretical hypotheses stand.

Because who remembers where THOSE THINGS are from anyway, right?!

Ugh. I hate that one.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
How to mess with an NTs head... take off your clothes.

How to mess with an NT's head? Cry. Preferably for no reason.

And cry.

Then explain that there's nothing wrong.

And put your clothes on to cuddle.

Chimerical

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w5
Not every ENFP will tell you that how you live is wrong, sweety. Some identify very much with constantly being told that your way of living, of being is wrong and the frustration and aggrevation it causes.
But even so, many of us will gladly back off if you indicate that you'd rather not be around us. At least, I don't tend to stay where I'm not wanted. Too bad though...I enjoyed bantering back and forward with ya :devil:

One last time of pushing your buttons though...just to get the thread back on topic:

How about an evil grin?
*grinning*

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
oh..my fav kind :devil:

Cindyrella

MBTI Type
INFP
There are rare occasions when my husband - INTP - insists something is fact, and therefore is right, and does not want me to argue with him based on emotions/feelings. And me being INFP, I argue anyway. lol

norepinephrine

MBTI Type
INTP
There are rare occasions when my husband - INTP - insists something is fact, and therefore is right, and does not want me to argue with him based on emotions/feelings. And me being INFP, I argue anyway. lol

That wouldn't exactly "mess with my head" but it would frustrate me.

A lot.

squibbles

MBTI Type
INTJ
- as does bringing in completely irrelevant topics and insisting on their logical and rational relevance. Be sure to use those words. OFTEN.

- also change your stance every so often and insist you've been on that side all along

- tell them that not following rules is a rule itself

- undermine independence, and reiterate their dependency to others. Bonus points if you can give examples

- tell them to stop being so 'emotional' in the middle of an argument.

- call Science a conspiracy

- ask them to explain their jokes...each and every time

- deliberately recall the past falsely, esp. with regards to relevant facts to a discussion

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!:horor:

This happened to me a few weeks ago....honestly one of the most infuriating conversations ever.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Debate with emotion not logic, in fact completely defy logic. Be sincere while doing this. Crying is optional.

blanclait

MBTI Type
ENTP
type i usually have difficulties with are few SJs
they seem to argue about something but i don't understand, what.

and all they do is nitpick at small facts that hardly contribute to the overall discussion.
i ask them what is it that they are trying to prove, and they never give me a straight answer. and they just ramble on and on. which gets really annoying.

and proceeds to say i'm going off topic.
Is this sign of undeveloped intuiton? b/c i have a good ISTJ friend i socialize very often and he obviously doesnt do this. And can actually organize and state what it is that he wants from the argument.

feelings are fine, but i don't like it when someone say : "its just wrong b/c it is"
when a better logical solution is present.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
The only way someone can mess with my head is by touching my 'do, and when that happens, all bets are off.

ace-hair2.jpg

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Messing with my head means being passive aggressive, more specifically telling me you're mad at me and refusing to reveal the reason why, even to the extent of making me guess why you're mad and still not revealing the answer. Keeping knowledge away from me is the worst. That usually only works if I'm really close to someone though.