• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTP venting

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Lets post your vents here and anything that doesn't make sense.

I want to be successgul and powerful but i don't want to be an entj because i think J sucked but nevertheless i thinking being a P will give me an advantage to take advantage of my opportunities and freedom to find my way without being boxed up OMFG there is a shitstorm in my brain and I cannot control what I think..........

(to be continued :headphne:)

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Things in my head do make sense, that's what the Ti is all about.

G

garbage

but i don't want to be an entj because i think J sucked

It's fine if you learn to temper it and not think that a narrow vision is the best solution in all cases. A J/P balance has served me pretty well, at least.

Cenomite

Systematic chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
Lets post your vents here and anything that doesn't make sense.

I want to be successgul and powerful but i don't want to be an entj because i think J sucked but nevertheless i thinking being a P will give me an advantage to take advantage of my opportunities and freedom to find my way without being boxed up OMFG there is a shitstorm in my brain and I cannot control what I think..........

(to be continued :headphne:)

Even though part of me knows that should be 50% incoherent, the rest of me relates perfectly. I know exactly what you mean haha.

Siegfried

MBTI Type
?
It's fine if you learn to temper it and not think that a narrow vision is the best solution in all cases. A J/P balance has served me pretty well, at least.

Yea, implemented correctly, you have the determination of J and flexibility of P, it can really help in life having such a balance, I'm trying to understand that more.

Cenomite

Systematic chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
Yea, implemented correctly, you have the determination of J and flexibility of P, it can really help in life having such a balance, I'm trying to understand that more.

Yeah, I've been trying to be a bit more "J like" in my life lately. Even if it's just putting things away when I'm done with them or making a light schedule, it has a strange effect of making me feel more in-control and helps get me in the mindset to do work.

Judging definitely has its usefulness, I really wish I wasn't about 90% Perceiving. Then again, Perceiving also has its uses. It's hard finding the balance though.

Siegfried

MBTI Type
?
Hmm, utilising high percieving, to adjust or re-align judging as you feel comfortable with, using judging more at first in small, incremental steps, in a sense having more of a renewable, flexible judging capacity than judging in its usual sense. I'm not a high perciever or judger, so not sure exactly how effective that approach would be. Balance can be pretty tricky.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Well, I like ENTJs but J preference is really not for me.

Because I do not believe my goals are linear and can reach it wiuth pure will and determination. Life is not like this. Nothing is absolute and you have to prepare yourself for randomness and black swans. I do have some J tendencies but its not my priority.

As for not making sense, its because N accumulates abstract information. Sometimes abstract information can overhelm your mind, and it needs to be released through discussion and putting ideas into reality. More theorizing through Ti doesn't really help

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
It pisses me off when people take things personally. And the things that have nothing to do with them are always the things they take most personally.

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
It pisses me off when people "explain" things to me that I already know.

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
It pisses me off when people assume I haven't followed a logical trail of thought just because they can't see it.

I'm not "random."

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
It bores me when people request charts itemizing the points on my trails of thought. I figured the thing out in 5 seconds. Why do I now have to spend 20 minutes explaining this to you?

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
It pisses me off that when I try to summarize the itemization (because it's boring and I want to get it over with), people assume I left something out ... and inevitably try to explain to me what I already know.

AGAIN.

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
It pisses me off when people try to tell me I meant something that I didn't mean.

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
It pisses me off when people don't understand that I think out loud and that I think by having interactions.

If I was capable of concocting something entirely within my own brain, I would be an INTP.

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
When people try to tell me the definitions of the vocabulary they are using when speaking to me. (This is excepting discussion on appropriate definitions) I immediately zone out and lose interest in these people.

If I am not familiar with your linguistic styling, which is unlikely, I will either ask you or find the answer independently.

Or when people are spelling things for you over the phone (addresses etc) and the way they enunciate the letters mutates their sounds into something other than the language intended.

How I am expected to follow some guideline on how to use my sexuality and femininity to "get my way", and instead of being supported by women I work/study with for my choice not to, I am constantly criticized for being somehow against equal gender rights for being private about that side of my identity.

When people use the ridiculous argument tactic of insulting or debating the qualities of a person to distract from the fact that they have no statements or evidence against the issue at hand. Occasionally entertaining, but rarely productive.

When people ask you silly questions about a subject right before an exam to boost their own egos. Regardless of your answer, this person has just "won" their ego by "knowing more than you" by asking this question. It's annoying and makes me hate you. Stop it.