• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] How to seduce an INTP...

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
I dont know about the INTP's, but I'd see it as manipulative... a kind of 'tit for tat' game, and I would at that point start to reconsider again :unsure:

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hmmmmm... me like. :yes:

Good idea!

Don't take it as advice yet, I'm putting it out there as a question to the INTPs. In a way it would be a natural question for me since I have a few of my own trust issues.

I dont know about the INTP's, but I'd see it as manipulative... a kind of 'tit for tat' game, and I would at that point start to reconsider again :unsure:

Last I checked you weren't an INTP, and I have a feeling you wouldn't unintentionally set up this kind of situation, either. :)

And like I said, I have my own trust issues; so it would be honest, not a game.

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
Yeah, I like the idea, got not much to lose anyway.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
+1 :)

I do have to say that our arrangement, after she didn't want to be exclusive, was we expected nothing from one another but *honesty.* I told her everything that happened on my dates - which was ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. lol

She however had started sleeping with the ex and did not reveal it to me right away. Kinda shady in my eyes.

I always said just let me know if you hookup with someone so that I can determine what to do from there (b/c in the past she has tried to hookup with me while she was hooking up with the ex and I don't roll like that - I only found out about it through a friend and confronted her and she came clean... then dumped him for me... clearly you can see the ping ponging pattern here).

That's why I think I'm going to bail. She just can't seem to decide between me and the ex(fwb). She probably gets different things from both of us and she's pretty much having her cake and eat it too.

She tells me I'm a way high notch up from him and even though she likes it a lot it is scary to her - out of her comfort zone.

Ugh. I think I best walk away, without burning the bridge, and say call me when you figure your stuff out. The problem is I have done that before. She always comes back, says she wants me, then I say ok, then she pushes me away and returns to the ex.
As I see it, prior to your recent chat, there was no understanding between you. Now that there is, you ought to give her a chance, I think. Don't keep harping on about everything that went before - it's water under the bridge. If she messes you around again, or dithers, or does anything to indicate she isn't really invested, it would be over, as far as I'm concerned.

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
WHY, ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH, WOULD YOU WANT TO SEDUCE AN INTP?????????????????????????????????????????????

Sorry for yelling at you.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
WHY, ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH, WOULD YOU WANT TO SEDUCE AN INTP?????????????????????????????????????????????

Sorry for yelling at you.

The first time? She caught me first, then ran scared when the heat turned up. Kinda hoping not to do that again if I get another chance; just need the right on in the right situation...

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Volcanic. Mmyes.

Heavy eruptions and explosions. But long periods of being dorment. Vast flowing rivers of hot steaming magma very deep inside, building up pressure slowly, but surely.

Volcanic indeed!

Verfremdungseffekt

videodrones; questions
MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w4
Now that you mention it, I had a moment like that the other day. I received a rather ominous note from my landlord (since dealt with), and that just seemed to top the jar.

I don't tend to notice my emotions. They just sort of simmer in the background, unconsciously affecting me. Yet however calm I may seem on the surface, they do build up. And when they overflow, it's sudden and dramatic. One moment, everything will seem positively dull. The next, I'm freaking the fuck out. Full-on panic attack. Or whatever else might be going on, emotionally.

Then eventually I get it out of my system, and the drops start plipping into the jar again.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Who wouldn't want to fondle a volcano. :devil:

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Seeker22

This INTP sounds pretty immature. That's the reason for my asking her age. Her behavior sounds like that of a very young INTP. Say, early 20's. If she were younger I would be able to forgive more of this "confusing" behavior but 35? :huh: Sorry, she should be much more aware of herself by that age.

The fact that she's hiding things and not being honest....I really don't like this! I think this is disrespectful and selfish behavior.

The advice about having her prove it? I'd say that's good but I doubt she will prove it too you. She seems too caught up in her own drama.

Verfremdungseffekt

videodrones; questions
MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w4
In my high school planetary astronomy course, one of the students interrupted a lecture to comment that she had thought Titan was a moon of Uranus. To which the dude sitting in front of her immediately replied "Titan, Uranus?"

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
In my high school planetary astronomy course, one of the students interrupted a lecture to comment that she had thought Titan was a moon of Uranus. To which the dude sitting in front of her immediately replied "Titan, Uranus?"

I want to say something to that so bad, but I really shouldn't... :D

Verfremdungseffekt

videodrones; questions
MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w4
The teacher then replied that it was pronounced "YOO-rah-nus." And he continued his lecture.