• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] How to seduce an INTP...

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
Just when I start to admire how the INTP mind works once more, you guys go and get creepy all over again. :unsure:

First, principles clarice - simplicity. Read Marcus Aurelius - of each particular thing ask, what is it in itself? what is its nature?

What does he do, this nerd you seek?

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
what does one covet? what they see every day...

Typology

MBTI Type
epyT
Enneagram
Tell them there has been a zombie outbreak and the key is hidden somewhere in your DNA, which will allow them to perform multiple 'tests' to try and extract a cure.

miked277

MBTI Type
INTP
for real mac! people and pets are more fun in the abstract?! how could that possibly make sense?!
confused2hw.gif

it makes perfect sense.

the idea of a fun, loving and loyal pet is great. the reality is that they're a lot of work and in my experience more trouble than they're worth.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
it makes perfect sense.

the idea of a fun, loving and loyal pet is great. the reality is that they're a lot of work and in my experience more trouble than they're worth.

oh right...you do have a point. i had a pug puppy for about 4 months.

Verfremdungseffekt

videodrones; questions
MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w4
I did love that cat. He was a prince.

n507188870_32585_2921.jpg

If he had his own key and came and went as he liked, and brushed himself before he came over, and didn't destroy anything while he was here, perhaps it could have worked.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I did love that cat. He was a prince.

If he had his own key and came and went as he liked, and brushed himself before he came over, and didn't destroy anything while he was here, perhaps it could have worked.

I do that.......... *takes off*

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
I killed a cactus. End of story.

:rofl1:

I think taking care of cats are really easy. They tend to themselves for the most part. You just need food and water out and a place for them to answer nature's call.

I love my calico inbreed cat. She's practically like a dog. When I'm around, she's usually about an arm length away from me. She's my shadow. :wubbie:

seeker22

MBTI Type
XNTJ
crash and burn

*sigh*

Yup. Crash and burn...

Turns out she started sleeping with an ex b/c she "thought I wasn't interested." Pretty much killed it for me.

I did not do anything with anyone I dated and I had made that CLEAR to her the entire time so to me that's a weak excuse as to why she started sleeping with the ex.

She says she's not into the ex, she's into ME, but come on if she really liked me she wouldn't be sleeping with the ex.

Game over for Seeker.:sorry:

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Wow.

Yeah, that is really strange. Sorry, I know this can't be easy.