• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] How to seduce an INTP...

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
the_goggles_do_nothing.jpg

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Damnit, a placebo prescription?

I feel violated. :(

miked277

MBTI Type
INTP
why the HELL would you ever, ever, EVER want to seduce an INTP??!?

unless you were really really bored of course

more like, who wouldn't want to seduce an INTP...

people climb mount everest, people run marathons, people do all sorts of crazy stuff to challenge themselves. this is just one more ;)

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The challenge isn't to get us. The challenge is to keep us. ;D

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hmm, I'm almost always suited up myself, never use a tie tho, black shirt and top button loose. Proper shoes, black socks.

So, I think I'm always dressed well. :p

Rachelinpa

MBTI Type
ENFP
The challenge isn't to get us. The challenge is to keep us. ;D

I almost tricked my INTP roommate into coming with me on a trip to Atlantic City, but then I felt bad about it. I had originally thought that since he was car-less and would be riding with us that he would be MINE ALL MINE and would not be able to escape (his worst nightmare). Buuuut, the NF got the better of me and I told him he had better drive separately since he would not be able to handle the social interaction and being trapped like that. In return for this kind gesture, he helped me to change my tire the other day.

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
I almost tricked my INTP roommate into coming with me on a trip to Atlantic City, but then I felt bad about it. I had originally thought that since he was car-less and would be riding with us that he would be MINE ALL MINE and would not be able to escape (his worst nightmare). Buuuut, the NF got the better of me and I told him he had better drive separately since he would not be able to handle the social interaction and being trapped like that. In return for this kind gesture, he helped me to change my tire the other day.

If a road trip, and being "trapped" with you is this person's worst nightmare you must be a Ferocious Raccoon or something!

Faine

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1

That's really quite sweet.

In regards to the main thread, I know one (suspected) INTP and I can only say that seducing him would be... complicated. Probably full of 'really wanna make this work' and 'oh my god run awaaaaaaay' on his part. He tries to reach out, but doesn't know what to do once he gets there or when someone tries to reach back.

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
It's hard to get us to do it by ourselves. Not hard to say "here I picked this out for you" and save us the trouble.

But then you'd have to give me a logical reason to wear it. It's not like I'm going to walk around in the emperor's finest silk robes just because YOU say it's fashion.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
But then you'd have to give me a logical reason to wear it. It's not like I'm going to walk around in the emperor's finest silk robes just because YOU say it's fashion.

Why? I don't care what I wear at all. Better she does it for me, frees me up to think about other things. I'm going to look ridiculous if I attempt to dress myself anyways so I'd be better off looking absurd but making the other person happy at the same time.

luminous beam

♪♫♪♫♪♫
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Why? I don't care what I wear at all. Better she does it for me, frees me up to think about other things. I'm going to look ridiculous if I attempt to dress myself anyways so I'd be better off looking absurd but making the other person happy at the same time.

aw, most def. though i'm sure you wouldn't wear something you felt strongly against...let's say like an "jesus saves" t-shirt.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
aw, most def. though i'm sure you wouldn't wear something you felt strongly against...let's say like an "jesus saves" t-shirt.

Actually I think most INTPs would love getting a shirt like that, just so we can be ironic.

luminous beam

♪♫♪♫♪♫
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
lol ok, will duly note that for future reference

luminous beam

♪♫♪♫♪♫
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
lol costrin, i'm adding that to bf's xmas list.

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY

Ah, well that's a personal preference of you. I can't really argue with that now. On the other hand, I personally prefer to look at least decent, and while I'm not the snappiest dresser I won't take clothing advice from anybody who hasn't consistently demonstrated that he is a better dresser then me or show me statistical evidence.

Actually I think most INTPs would love getting a shirt like that, just so we can be ironic.

True, I would also take any of the following as a bumper sticker:

fish%20parodies.bmp

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I saw a bumper sticker with the christianity fish and a huge shark sticker in the process of eating that fish the other day. Cool sticker. :D