• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] How to seduce an INTP...

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
That's kind of sweet.

I think my ENTJ neighbor reeled me almost all the way in today when I walked back from buying fuchsias and found him brushing his teeth on his porch (with an electric toothbrush) and spitting toothpaste into the shrubbery below.

WTF? And people call me random. Mind you, this is a 57-year-old small business owner. The urge to shepherd him back inside to the nearest bathroom took second seat to the amusement factor.

Although I've yet to have the chance to inquire as to why that seemed particularly efficient, I'm sure it will all eventually make sense.

How could I not adore that?

i do the same thing. actually, i keep my electric toothbrush in the kitchen downstairs so that i can wander outside, or anywhere to do anything, while brushing my teeth. drives me insane to waste time doing just that one thing. i have to do something else while doing it.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
i do the same thing. actually, i keep my electric toothbrush in the kitchen downstairs so that i can wander outside, or anywhere to do anything, while brushing my teeth. drives me insane to waste time doing just that one thing. i have to do something else while doing it.

I do this with food. I hate eating. Just sitting down and eating. It's the worst. If I didn't have to do it keep myself alive I wouldn't. Someone's gotta invent a days worth of food in pill form and we're good to go.

I have to be reading my book, watching a movie, browsing forums, etc. Took ESTJ lady the longest time to get used to the fact I eat in total silence too.

norepinephrine

MBTI Type
INTP

That I can understand. I have a very structured way of getting ready in the morning that involves wandering through the house multitasking.

He, on the other hand, was doing nothing else - aside from perhaps hanging out on the porch and stalking, as he'd called me 15 minutes earlier and I hadn't called back (I expected to be home again soon enough).

I do this with food. I hate eating. Just sitting down and eating. It's the worst. If I didn't have to do it keep myself alive I wouldn't. Someone's gotta invent a days worth of food in pill form and we're good to go.

I have to be reading my book, watching a movie, browsing forums, etc. Took ESTJ lady the longest time to get used to the fact I eat in total silence too.

I enjoy cooking. Eating... not so much. But I do enjoy a meal conversing with a friend. A book can often be that friend.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP

god, yes. i'm right there with you.

That I can understand. I have a very structured way of getting ready in the morning that involves wandering through the house multitasking.

He, on the other hand, was doing nothing else - aside from perhaps hanging out on the porch and stalking, as he'd called me 15 minutes earlier and I hadn't called back (I expected to be home again soon enough).

hey, i didn't say there was a limit to what the other things could be.

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
As an (male) INTP here would be a step by step scenario for women on how you could seduce me.

Preparation: Make sure you take care off your first impression. I Don't really care how you look, but please show me that YOU care.

1. If we are meeting for the first time and I don't start talking to you, start talking to me. Obviously we need to get to know each other before you can seduce me. The subject of conversation doesn't really matter, I've got a broad interest and am happy to discuss yesterdays news, or answer any weird question. Asking my opinion or help works as well. Best to avoid personal issues however so don't immediately ask me about my day.

2. When talking to me, don't show immediate affection. Don't ever compliment me on looks, intelligence or character traits. Instead when I start bragging at my achievements, which I will do at some point, compliment me on those and then either quickly change the subject or subtly tell me I'm not as great as I think I am.

3. If you did the small talk in the first two points correctly this will be the time to start showing some interest. This one time a girl at this point suddenly asked me if I had a girlfriend, which is obvious enough for me to know you're interested. You can also make a funny compliment, touch me innocently on the shoulder or look me in the eyes for a couple of seconds.

4. If I start smiling or touch you back you can safely assume I like you, feel comfortable around you and want to get to know you better. If I make a sarcastic remark I don't yet. Don't be discouraged. You've still got a chance, just don't panic and repeat step 2 and later step 3. If I really don't like you, you'll notice I'll be walking away. Until that happens I'm game.

5. If step 4 was a success ask me to go somewhere for a drink or just to hang out or have fun, preferably immediately. If I can't or don't feel like that at the moment and I get your number, make sure you get mine to as I have a habit of not calling back most of the time. Not much girls call me back when I get their number, it's their loss, and ensures that if you do call me back I'll very much appreciate that. Obviously that means that if I do call you back you're very special to me already. Well done, you're in.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
As an (male) INTP here would be a step by step scenario for women on how you could seduce me.

Preparation: Make sure you take care off your first impression. I Don't really care how you look, but please show me that YOU care.

1. If we are meeting for the first time and I don't start talking to you, start talking to me. Obviously we need to get to know each other before you can seduce me. The subject of conversation doesn't really matter, I've got a broad interest and am happy to discuss yesterdays news, or answer any weird question. Asking my opinion or help works as well. Best to avoid personal issues however so don't immediately ask me about my day.

2. When talking to me, don't show immediate affection. Don't ever compliment me on looks, intelligence or character traits. Instead when I start bragging at my achievements, which I will do at some point, compliment me on those and then either quickly change the subject or subtly tell me I'm not as great as I think I am.

3. If you did the small talk in the first two points correctly this will be the time to start showing some interest. This one time a girl at this point suddenly asked me if I had a girlfriend, which is obvious enough for me to know you're interested. You can also make a funny compliment, touch me innocently on the shoulder or look me in the eyes for a couple of seconds.

4. If I start smiling or touch you back you can safely assume I like you, feel comfortable around you and want to get to know you better. If I make a sarcastic remark I don't yet. Don't be discouraged. You've still got a chance, just don't panic and repeat step 2 and later step 3. If I really don't like you, you'll notice I'll be walking away. Until that happens I'm game.

5. If step 4 was a success ask me to go somewhere for a drink or just to hang out or have fun, preferably immediately. If I can't or don't feel like that at the moment and I get your number, make sure you get mine to as I have a habit of not calling back most of the time. Not much girls call me back when I get their number, it's their loss, and ensures that if you do call me back I'll very much appreciate that. Obviously that means that if I do call you back you're very special to me already. Well done, you're in.

You can change your MBTI type now.

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
"any moist hole will do" is the latest update from the INTP seduction department.

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
*gags Schnitz with kleenex a bit*

Also, will you buy me a tapir?

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Liking boobs makes you a J?

A Schnitzel

WTF is this dude saying?
MBTI Type
INTP
Sorry Uytuun, I won't buy you a Tapir.

But I totally would if I could afford one.